38

                       𓂃⋆ THIRD PERSON POV ⋆𓂃

Yr: So you mean to say that if they get divorced, Jungkook will no longer be his guardinly obstacle left in my way?

??: Yes ma'am till Jungkook is with him, we can't harm him in any way

Yeri nodded her head lutting together the puzzles in her brain. She knew what she has to do next and she couldn't stop the smirk that lingered on her face.

Yr: Kim Taehyung my dearest just wait and watch how I take back all that which was meant to be mine.

Th: Excuse me! I have a meeting with miss Yeri

??: Your name?

Th: Jeon Taehyung

??: Please follow me

Taehyung Followed her taking in the surroundings.

??: We are here Sir. Ma'am is waiting for you inside

The first thing that he noticed as he entered was the
powerful Aura of the lady that sat behind the desk. Her pen stopped the second her eyes locked with his

Yr: Taehyung my dear, so pleased to see you here!

Before he could reply, he was engulfed in a warm hug from her side. Shocked Taehyung just managed to hmm in response.

Yr: Come... have a seat dear

Th: Thanks

Yr: Tea, coffee or green tea dear?

Th: Nothing...please I am fine

Yr: Nonsense...you have to have something!

Th: Ehhh.....green tea will fine...thank youyou

Yr: You look just like her

Th: Sorry...you said something?

Yr: No nothing dear, so tell me what do you want to know?

Tae looked back into her eyes, impressed by how she was coming straight to business.

Th: It depends on what you want to tell me...after all you have called me here

Yr: See Taehyung your husband is on the verge of bankruptcy and very soon all his properties will be confiscated. Getting charged with supplying sulphuric acid without a licence is a big crime and he will never get a legal licence again. If this is not enough, the acid supplied by him was adulterated and it blasted in a furnace killing hundreds. The amount of compensation involved is tremendous and I don't think his company Will survived.

Th: I don't need you to tell me all the things which I already know. The only question which I have is to why a person like you will indulge herself in destroying the life of a man who is innocent?