36

                       𓂃⋆ THIRD PERSON POV ⋆𓂃

Yr: You are lucky Mr Jeon I am handling this myself, or my men generally get their hands dirty very easily

Jk: Of course you will handle it yourself Ms Yeri, it's not every day you get to come face to face with your past mistakes.

She grinded her teeth in irritation but still managed to plaster that fake smile on her lips.

Yr: You are a smart boy Jeon, you should be knowing till now why I am doing this..... don't make me regret not killing you back then when you were a kid.

Jk: I am sorry Yeri but Jeon Jungkook has never done deals on terms of others. It's either my way or the highway.

Yr: You think you are in a position to order let alone negotiate. I am really sorry but you are living in a world of delusion.

Jk: Delusions are just a veil over reality, miss Yeri, you must be a fool to believe that I will let this world know of my true net worth.

Her eyes widened for a bit second and Jungkook smirked.

Jk: enterprises is not enough to bring me down, you live in a delusion if you think this is the only thing I managed to make in all these years.

She could no longer control her anger. Her hand moved on the metal tucked on her waist and she stood up abruptly.

Jk: Ah hun miss Yeri, I wouldn't do that If I were you. There are CCTV cameras around and my men are just behind yours

Her hand dropped down and she moved closer to him.

Yr:If you don't sign these papers, trust me this is going to get personal.

Jk: It got personal the day you made an innocent kid see a murder miss Yeri.

She threw her next card, which is the actual reason why she wants to ruin this man.

Yr: Oh come on Jungkook, if not for you at least for your wife you can sign this. Taehyung... that's his name, right? I wonder if he can love a man who killed his real mother.

His face turned stone cold as he stared at her with anger. With a last warning look in her eyes, the storm was gone With a last warning look in her eyes, the storm was gone leaving behind silence.

Jungkook sank back into his seat lost in thoughts. She has threatened to inform his wife if he refused to sign this deal. She has threatened him of his company and everything dear to him.

But no matter what, he can't agree to join WV chemicals. He will destroy his own life but will never destroy the life of an innocent with the addiction of drugs. He was defeated and there was nothing he could do. Unknown to him, till she was with him, he had everything.