Chapter 68.

••••

Part 69. : Kicking and screaming

••••

••••

January 7th, 1537
Hampton Court

5months pregnant

As time has passed since Madeline have been crowned as the English Queen many things have been changed. Wordhas spread around the world and that fact that England had a new Queen. And Madeline had to accept gifts that have been sent to her and her husband.

Madeline was now showing more than before and fact that she was pregnant made many people happy, but of course there were still those who wanted to see her down, something to happen to her unborn child and they were hoping that her marriage to Henry would not last long.

The young Queen was now five months pregnant and she was halfway through her important pregnancy. Hopefully her first with Henry of many.

Madeline watched as one of her Ladies, Demelza, came into her chambers with one of her newest crowns that Henry had made for her and placed it gently on her already done hair. It was a beautiful one once again, with gold and silver styled into leaves and small purple gems, looking like a berries. Madeline loved wearing that one.

"There you go, my Queen," Spoke up Demelza and quickly added, "You look gorgeous."

Her words made Madeline smile. She was feeling like a whale. Fat and big whale. In her eyes she was way bigger than in her last pregnancy and few times she thought that she was expecting two children instead of one.

"Now, you look like a proper Queen, your majesty," Said Demelza and Madeline had to glare at one if her Ladies.

"You should know one thing about me, dear Demelza. I am nothing of a proper Queen. Remember that next time," Told her Madeline as she stood up and strode out of her chambers and made her way towards the throne room.

Another new thing what was in Madeline's life since she became English Queen and after one of her maids tried to poison her, she got her own guard, Ser Maximilian.

Who quickly feel into step beside his pregnant Queen and Madeline smiled at young man.

"Do you have idea where my husband found Lady Demelza?" Asked him Madeline and Ser Maximilian had to smile back at his Queen.

"From Scotland, your majesty. From exactly where I do not know," Told her Ser Maximilian and then he asked, "Do you not like her, my Queen?"

"No," Spoke up young Queen quickly, too quickly. Making them both to chuckle.