Chapter 76.

••••

Part 76. : A new life

••••

••••

Madeline angrily rushed away from her husband, she was angry and ashamed. Not knowing if of her husband's actions or if it was because of that her ex best friend was now sleeping with her husband or if it was because Jane had no shame and paraded herself around as if she did own the bloody court.

The brunette haired Queen had to hold of the wall for support, her knees were shaking under her as Ser Maximilian and Lady Emily rushed over to her in hurry. Worried for their Queen and her health.

"Your majesty," Spoke up Lady Emily carefully, not knowing how much angry the young Queen was.

"Not now, Emily," Hummed back Madeline, tone of her voice shaking, now from hot angry tears what filled her dark brown eyes hopelessly.

"Madeline?" Called out a familiar voice of her sister-in-law Mary and Madeline turned to face smaller brunette, taking a deep breath before she spoke up.

"What can I do for you, Mary?" Asked back Madeline.

"I am really sorry for my brother's actions, Madeline. I do not know how to apologize," Began to say Mary, but Madeline shook her head at her. Her apologies were pointless, it was not her who was humiliating her at the end of the day.

"Do not apologize for someone else's action," Shook her head Madeline and before she could say something more, she felt the warm air brush past her shoulders and cheeks. And then there was a warm wet feeling between her legs and around her feet.

"Is something wrong, my Queen?" Asked Lady Emily, taking a step closer to her Queen.

Taking a step back, Madeline looked down and noticed a large wet pool on the ground soaking into the bottom of her skirt, when suddenly a sharp, stabbing pain came from the sides of her large bump.

"Aaaah!," Screamed out Madeline, trying to breathe through the terrible pain she was feeling at the moment.

"Madeline?" Called out Mary, unsure how to help her sister-in-law at the moment.

Lady Emily immediately catch Madeline with her fragile arms as she turned to look at the French Queen, not knowing what to do or what was going on.

"Get her majesty into her chambers," Ordered out Mary and Lady Emily nodded her head in understanding, before rushing away from them. Probably to get Henry.

"Fetch the midwife and the physician," Groaned out Madeline and then added in, "Quickly."

"Come, my Queen. We need to get you to the bed," Spoke up Lady Emily gently and helped her Queen through the hallways into the birthing chambers.