You've Got Something There-

It was no Wednesday. This trip had gone so fast...honestly, it felt like we had just arrived yesterday, yet the pains in my legs and arms would say otherwise.

I really felt like this trip would have been the loneliest yet best time of my life...however, it's been the complete opposite.

I swam! I swam! I got over my fear. I also got over my fear of heights, Julia really helped me.

And Julia...well, we started off pretty rocky... but now we'll we're-

"Dating." Julia chuckled as she kissed my cheek once we had awoken.

Humming, I pulled her body closer. Not wanting to start the day. "Can we just stay here all day?" I asked, giggling.

Julia sighed into our body warmth.
"I wish we could, but I'm kinda excited to see what the muddy trail is," Julia muttered.

Nodding with her, I gave her one last kiss on her cheek before standing up.
"Let's get ready then," I spoke as I yawned, stretching my arms.

It was hotter than a witch's coochie out today, so I opted out off a tee and just wore some spiderman themed jorts.

Julia giggled at my fit check.
"Go on, give me a spin," she chuckled as I spun around.

"Wow...love it."

"Why, thank you," I smirked as I bent over.

Julia decided to wear her bikini top with some plain white shorts.

"I've never felt comfortable without sleeves before..." she whispered as I tied her laces.

"How come?" I asked as I moved to the other shoe.

"Are they not noticeable?" She asked me, a puzzled look on her face once I had stood up. Without looking away from her confused eyes, I shook my head.

"They're barely noticeable Julia, you have nothing to worry about." I smiled as I placed a hand on her arm.

Smiling softly, I reached out my hand to grab hers, exiting the tent.

A couple of eyes looked at us as we walked hand in hand towards the big cabin. Even our teacher looked, he gave me a look of concern almost.

"Good morning, folks!" Bethany spoke into the microphone.

"Hope you all had a great day yesterday and ready for the next." she smiled.

As Bethany spoke, Julia and I sat down with our food.

"As you all know, we're doing the muddy trails today! Now, a few may hate this... but we hope you enjoy it, " Donny chirped in.

"You'll all be competing in a race...prepare to get down and dirty as you'll be climbing over obstacles, dodging trees, sliding down hills. You'll be looking like our famous Billie, the Big Foot Monster. " Donny chuckled as he pointed to a statue of big foot beside the stage. How did I never notice that before.

"The top three winners will be given awards, and don't think we forgot about our winner of twister now, on your last day, during the ball, we'll have an awards ceremony, Bethany do you want to talk about that?" Donny asked. Bethany nodded with a smile and stood next to Donny.

"We've been watching you's recently, picking our winners. There'll be a winner for each activity. Whether it's team building, new skills, or more. There will also be more awards too...however you'll find out then!" Bethany chuckled as she yelled into the microphone.

"Now everyone get on outta here, time to get dirty," Donny yelled.

Julia looked at me with a smug grin.
"Time to get dirty," she mumbled.