C9

---

Yeosang became tenser when the detective fist hit his desk.

"Two weeks!" he shouted, "you've been seeing each other several times a day for two weeks and you have nothing ! He took you to the restaurant twice and you have nothing! Nothing at all!"

The young man didn't know what to say... He had followed San's instructions and tried once to seduce him, but the last option had made him far too uncomfortable for him to do it again... But it is true that for the moment, he hadn't been able to learn anything that might interest Taehyung.

"You're gonna have to do something, I don't care how you do it but if at the end of the week I have nothing, I'll take action!"

Yeosang swallows, he knew perfectly well what was implied here, and he didn't particularly want it.

"I-I'll manage."

"You'd better."

The omega swallowed and he didn't hesitate for a second when Kim nodded at him and told him to leave. He rushed to close the door behind him, he put one hand on his face before rushing towards the exit.

"Yeosang!"

He stopped and turned his head towards his sister.

"What did Taehyung tell you?"

The boy swallowed, "He asked me to-to get results, whatever method is used" Yuna closed her eyes and sighed with annoyance.

"You're not going to spend your heat with him, reassure me" The young man stepped back, he was shocked by his sister's words.

"I wasn't planning on doing it Yuna!"

Yeosang noticed that the people around them were looking at them.

"You have work to do... As me."

"Sang..."

The young man left the police station before starting to walk home. He was angry, why did everyone think that because he was an omega he would necessarily use his body to get what he wanted? It was awful.

He walked for a long time before stopping and staring at the sky, he closed his eyes and enjoyed the cold flakes on his cheeks. The day after he told San that he was worried about the lack of snowfall, it started snowing. And Yeosang loved snow, the young man opened his eyes again and took his mobile phone to call San. But after three unsuccessful attempts, he changed the correspondent and called Mingi, he didn't have to wait long for the beta to answer.

"What's going on Yeosang?"

"Where are you?"

"Close, why?"

"I need you to pick me up" The man didn't answer immediately.

"Stay where you are, I'll be right there in a minute."

And he hung up, the boy didn't have to wait hours to see a black car stop in front of him. The passenger side window went down and the omega could see Mingi behind the wheel.

"Climb in."

Yeosang did not hesitate for a second before opening the door and getting in the car.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Can you take me to San, please ?"

"Is there a problem?"

"Yes."

"I need a little more detail, Yeosang."

The young man swallows.

"I... Taehyung is putting pressure on me, I don't know what to do... I tried to call San but I couldn't reach him."