C24

---

The car drove a long time before stopping, nothing happened for long minutes and anxiety began to invade Yeosang. He prayed that he would not have to go to San's "playroom". The young man hated this place with all his heart. Minnie helped him out of the car and guided him, Yeosang trusted her completely. He heard several doors open and close around him, then some knocks and Minnie was ripped away from him.

"Minnie!"

Yeosang struggled the second he felt hands on him. However, he was not strong enough to break his opponent's grip and the young man found himself immobilized on a chair, Yeosang concentrated on not releasing his distress pheromones. He was not to give the enemy any additional advantage. The blindfold was removed and he had to blink several times to get them used to the darkness. After that, Yeosang could see the presence of the other initiates. Those who had taken them were also there, on the ground, unconscious, what was going on?.

"Who are you? What do you want?"

The punch Yeonjun received made him spit out a little blood.

"Here, we ask the questions."

A young woman whom Yeosang did not know crouched down in front of him.

"We know you're the new kids at Survey Corps and we're from the police."

Yeosang tensed up, how had the police managed to intercept them all? Who was the mole who had given his information? Because it was obvious that it was a mole, Yeosang knew that the police had almost nothing on Survey Corps. Therefore, they could not have mounted such an operation without internal help. The omega looked up to observe the policewoman in front of him. She didn't look like a policewoman... But what did he really know? He had only

"worked" with uniformed policemen.

"You'll tell us what we want to know and you'll be fine, is that clear?"

No one answered and the silence ended with a violent blow to Jhiyo's belly. Yeosang closed his eyes and took a deep breath to try to calm down. His heart was beating too fast and his pheromones of distress and anxiety threatened to spread around him any minute if he didn't calm down a little. A blond alpha grabbed his hair to tilt his head back, he growled in pain. The alpha rubbed his nose against the left side of his throat.

"An omega... In Survey Corps? That's new... How did you get there?"

Yeosang remained silent and received a blow to the face.

"I see that nobody will say anything if we continue to use the soft way, so we'll have to change the method... Very well."

All of them held their breath when they saw revolvers being taken out, torture? Did the police have the right to do that? In any case, Yeosang would have preferred to have San in front of him. He would have had a nice torturer at least... The omega was shaking from head to toe and he must have reeked of distress and sadness. He would have liked to see San one last time before he died. Each one of them found himself with the barrel of a gun against his forehead.

"This is what is going to happen. If you don't answer my questions, one of your little colleagues will take a bullet. Is that clear?"

The insiders were therefore responsible for the fate of each one. The pressure was too much for Momo.

"Stop! I'll tell you what you want to know."

"There you go, untie her and take her to the next room please."

"Don't tell them anything" Yeosang shouted.

The latter received a rifle butt in the jaw by the blond-haired alpha.