C3

---

Yeosang woke up slowly and flickered his eyes to get them used to the dim light in the room, he was fine there. He was warm, in a cocoon of safety and tranquility, the smile that had begun to form on his lips stopped sharply when he realized that the cocoon in question was due to the fact that he was snuggled up against San and that San's arms had wrapped around him to hold him in that position. If San had been his alpha, this situation would have been completely normal and healthy, but the black-haired man was NOT his alpha. How did they end up like this?.

 The young man looked up at his cushion and was surprised. The older man's features were devoid of all their usual coldness, they were relaxed, calm, quiet... Yeosang couldn't help but find him even more beautiful than usual. The omega bit his lower lip wondering if he would feel it if he touched it, just a little... His fingers lifted gently to rest gently on the alpha's left cheek. He caressed it lightly and was surprised to find that the white skin of the Survey Corps executor was terribly soft. San's jaw contracted under the caress and his hand fell on San's wrist to brutally move the hand away from his face. Yeosang claps with surprise and pain, San's steel eyes opened and immediately landed on Yeosang, he latter swallows.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to wake you."

San did not answer but glanced at what he held in his hand, the omega's wrist. He released him gently.

"I'm sorry."

Yeosang blinked several times while rubbing his wrist, he was surprised that the alpha apologized. The two men stood up in a seated position.

"Did I hurt you?"

"A little, but it's okay."

The black-haired man observed the red mark around the young man's wrist.

"My mother always taught me not to hurt an omega, she taught me to respect and protect them."

Yeosang and San remained silent, detailing each other.

"What happens now?" ends up asking for the omega.

"Now you are officially on the list of Omegas on our territory."

"What does that mean?" San left the bed and moved towards the wardrobe, under San's gaze.

"For Survey Corps, omegas are treasures that must be protected and preserved, so we found and listed all of them on our territory. Today, they all have effective close protection, and soon, you too."

The omega had trouble integrating all the information he had just received, too distracted by San's muscles, Yeosang fought with all his strength not to get up and snuggle up against that muscular body that was screaming, I am capable of protecting you and our future puppies. The young man shook his head, what were those thoughts? Stay focused, Yeosang!.

"Do you control the omegas?"

"No, they live their lives freely and independently of us, our job is simply to protect them, no more, no less."

Yeosang straightened himself up more.

"Does that mean I'm not gonna stay here and be locked up?"

"Of course not, I'm gonna take you home and put everything in place so you can get on with your life as it was before... Well, almost."

"Almost?"

"You didn't have a bodyguard before."

"But... But I don't want to have someone behind me all the time."

The alpha brought his attention to him, ceasing to search the wardrobe for clothes to his size.

"Are you sure about that? You seemed happy that I was protecting you last night and staying with you tonight."