C12

---

The echoes of the gunshot continued to resonate in the room as San threw the phone at Minnie, who received it without problem.

"You know what you have to do."

"Yes, boss."

Then the alpha turned to Yeosang, the young man trembled like a leaf, his eyes wide open and rivers of tears silently rushing down his cheeks. San squatted down in front of him and put one hand on his left cheek before removing the tape with a sharp blow, allowing Yeosang to express his sobs. The black-haired man cut the ties that held him in his chair before lifting him into his arms.

The omega was so frightened and shocked that he did not react. He let himself be carried by San to his apartment.

"What did you do to poor Yeosang?" Chungha shouted.

"I just saved his life."

"Is that why he's totally paralyzed by fear?"

San sat Yeosang on a bed and observed his wound, "Yeosang? "

The boy did not answer, continuing to stare at the ground, to shake and to cry.

"Get out San, I'll take care of him" the alpha roared with anger.

"Don't growl at me! It was your idea, deal with the consequences and if you don't want them to be more serious than they already are, I advise you to leave this room quickly" It took several looks towards Yeosang to convince the black-haired man to leave.

Chungha squatted down in front of Yeosang and laid a hand on his cheek.

"Yeosang? It's me, Chungha."

She gently forced him to lift his head up towards her, "Yeosang?"

The young man agreed to look at her.

"Can you dry these big tears for me so I can heal you?"

The omega slowly raised his hands towards his face and grossly wiped his cheeks with his sleeves while sniffing.

"It's good, do you allow me to disinfect your wound?" He hesitated for a moment before slowly nodding his head.

"Thank you, it might sting a little."

It was with great delicacy that the beta stamped the young man's lip, where his skin had given way under San's blow.

"I'll put ice on your cheek to prevent it from swelling too much, it's gonna be cold, okay?"

Yeosang clenched his teeth but did not move when the intense cold came into contact with his skin.

"You're perfect Yeosang."

Chungha had never been so considerate and delicate in his life, except with the omegas who sometimes worked with her. This was not the first time she had seen an omega in shock.

"Why don't you lie down a little? You're safe here, I won't be far away."

But the young man's body did not move, Yeosang let himself be carried away when Chungha forced him to lie on his right side so that the ice pack could hold on his left cheek without having to hold it in place. From this position, the omega faced the large bay window and could see the sky and part of the city. As soon as he heard the door close, tears started to flow again.

He didn't understand what had just happened. He only knew that San had shot in his direction. Did he miss his shot? Did he try to kill him? Why did he bring him here then? He could have killed him in that creepy room and got rid of his body. Yeosang closed his eyes, kept crying, but he didn't know if he fell asleep tired or shocked.