C16

---

To be completely honest, Yeosang was anxious to return to San, he didn't really know how h should react in his presence. He also didn't know what to think about his behavior with him.

The young man took his place in the beta's car and they set off, the journey was made in silence, Yeosang was twisting his fingers in anguish.

"Easier said than done, but you need to relax, you're absolutely safe." 

Indeed, it was easier said than done.

Two of the security guards took their bags and accompanied them to the first floor to make the elevator change. Minnie and Yeosang found themselves in the large corridor passing in front of San's office, the door of the latter opened and a tall man with long, brown hair came out, followed by San.

"So we agree, Mr. Choi?"

But the alpha didn't listen to him already, his eyes were focused on Yeosang. The omega lowered his head, he didn't want any trouble.

"But who is this charming creature?" asked the stranger.

"This doesn't concern you, Mr. Moresi."

But the man didn't listen and approached Yeosang, he put his hand under his chin to raise his head.

"What a beauty... My name is Nicoló Moresi."

Yeosang blushes.

"If you like your hand, I advise you to step back" San scolded.

Nicoló sketched an amused smile.

"A thousand pardons."

The tall man stepped back and walked towards the elevator leading to the exit.

"Goodbye everyone. "

When he left, a heavy silence settled over the group, until San broke it.

"Did everything go well?"

"Yes, nothing to report."

"Perfect. "

Yeosang started twisting his fingers again while looking at the ground. Maybe if he didn't move, he wouldn't upset San.

"I'll let you take Yeosang back to the apartment, I'll be up in a moment."

"Understood boss."

Minnie put her hand between the shoulder blades of the omega and gently forced him to move forward to the elevator at the end of the corridor. She passed her card in front of the box and the elevator went up to the third floor, the young man stared at button "2" and a long chill ran down his back. He quickly looked away to stare at the screen indicating the floors, he was "relieved" to reach San's apartment. The two security guards put the bags in the hall before going down to their position.

"Do you want me to help you unpack your things?"

"I... I should be able to do it myself, Jongho must be waiting for you."

Minnie gently ruffled his hair.

"I had a very good day, Yeosang, thank you. Have a good evening and a good night, Yeosang, see you soon."

The omega finally gave her a real smile.

"You too."

And the beta left the are, Yeosang took a first part of the bags and took them up to his room. He did the same with the remaining bags, he emptied the contents of each bag, removed the labels and stored them in the large closet in his room. He hadn't bought that many things, just the bare essentials for two or even three weeks, the omega froze when he saw the invoices of his last purchases. How could he have spent so much money? The young man then began to tremble. How was he going to justify that to San? He couldn't hide it... It was in the account tracking, what was he supposed to do? What was he supposed to do? He felt the panic rising inside him and had to start counting his breaths and exhalations to calm himself.