C18

---

Chungha's eyes almost left their sockets as San turned to face her.

"It's out of the question!"

"I want to help scientific research on omegas, I would like to be able to take medication without wondering if it's really going to work or if I' m going to be in pain anyway."

San tensed up more.

"Please, San, let me participate in scientific research about my nature. Please, please, please, please, please."

The plaintive tone accompanied by light pheromones of sadness persuaded the alpha.

"All right, all right, but only blood." Chungha and Yeosang smiled at each other.

"Thank you, San."

The scientist dragged the young man in his suite into the elevator and the trio then headed to one of the blood collection rooms.

"Okay, sit here."

As Chungha got ready and took out the gear, Yeosang rolled up his left sleeve. San was pouting, camped against the wall.

"He won't feel a thing, San, stop looking at me like that."

The alpha answered her with a simple grunt. Yeosnag gave him a reassuring smile, San's phone started ringing and he took the time to look at the caller's name.

"I have to take this call, I'll wait outside."

"All right."

The alpha left the room, leaving Chungha alone with Yeosnag.

"Is everything okay with San?"

"Yes, I'm slowly getting used to his almost constant presence. But I'm still having a hard time dealing with his dominance pheromones when he uses them on others."

"What do you mean?"

Chungha making conversation with him while taking his blood sample to distract him from any pain or discomfort.

"I... I... When he releases them to dominate his entourage, I feel dizzy, I feel weak, crushed, with the need to roll myself into a ball, my throat exposed, to show him my submission... It's the first time it happens to me, usually, the pheromones of alphas give me just a weak need to submit, which I can easily resist."

"We have to admit that San's pheromones are exceptionally strong, very few alphas possess pheromones that strong. Concerning your resistance to alphas pheromones, it would be interesting to see if a genetic particularity might be the cause. If you agree, I can compare your DNA with my omega DNA database to determine what's different about you."

"Do you think it's genetic?"

"I don't know, but it's a hypothesis to be tested."

"All right, will you keep me informed?"

"Sure, I'll personally take care of running the tests."

"Thank you, Chungha."

"You're welcome."

The beta withdrew the needle, put a bandage on the small wound and put away her equipment.

"Here you go, I've got everything I need for work. Thank you very much, Yeosang."

"Thanks."

The duo left the room and found San, still on the phone. He detailed the omega for a moment before saying.

"I'll meet you in a couple of hours, prepare a full and detailed report." And he hung up.

"Are you okay?"