C2

---

Yeosang did not know how long the car journey took, but it seemed long and terrifying. Seeing nothing, his brain had decided to play the murder scene over and over again while wondering what would happen to him. Even if San had told him he wasn't going to sell it or hurt it, how could he be sure? What was Survey Corps? And most importantly, where was he taken?

No words were exchanged in the car, which made the young omega even more anxious. But San's presence helped him to calm down a little... Then the car stopped and Yeosang heard the doors open. The alpha lured Yeosang at him and helped him out of the vehicle, the blindfol was removed and the young man's eyes needed a few minutes to get used to the luminosity of his environment. The night was contrasted with the two outside lights that lit the front of a gigantic castle. Yeosang had never seen a building like this before. How many rooms were there? Who owned this... this... this castle? Where was he?

"Follow me."

San pushed the door and Yeosang followed him.

"Good evening San."

"Good evening Lisa, is Hongjoong here?"

"In his office, do you want me to tell him you're coming ?"

"Yes, I have to talk to him."

Yeosang's brain couldn't process all the information he received, the place was beautiful and overflowing with luxury. Yeosang had never seen so much wealth in the same place.

" Yeosang."

San's voice drew him from his thoughts and the young man turned his attention to the alpha who was already waiting for him on the stairs in front of the front door. The omega hurried to join the man with black hair and follow him into the labyrinth of the corridor. He stopped in front of a very specific door.

"You're about to meet Kim Hongjoong, don't talk unless he asks you or I ask you. Stay behind me and everything will be fine, understood?"

Yeosang swallowed and nodded.

"Good."

San knocked on the door and a deep, masculine voice answered.

"Come in San."

He did so and Yeosang followed him. Hongjoong's office was big... and the wooden desk was imposing.

"Good evening San, what can I do for you?" the blond man looked up at the two newcomers, "Oh, good evening young man."

Yeosang nodded shyly.

"What do you know about the Diamond gang?" San asked immediately.

Hongjoong frowned slightly his thin eyebrows, "It's just a small, insignificant gang, why?"

"Because that insignificant little gang tried to kill me today." 

"They tried to kill you? You? Choi San, executor of the mafia Survey Corps?" the blond alpha arched an eyebrow.

A feeling of satisfaction invaded Yeosang, he knew San's full name. But that feeling disappeared as quickly as it had appeared when he heard the rest of the sentence, executor of the MAFIA Survey Corps! Then it wasn't a company name! San wasn't a businessman! Tremors began to run through Yeosang 's body and fear stained its smell. Hongjoong got up, his dark eyes riveted on Yeosang.

"And who is that young boy with you?"

" Yeosang, the owner of the tea salon where the incident took place."

"The famous Yeosang..." the blond man sketched a smile.

The young man curled up a little more on him with each step that the great alpha made towards him. Yeosang briefly wondered why he could not smell any pheromone other than San's when he had just got there, Yeosang was drawn from his reflections when Hongjoong stopped a meter away and reached out his hand.