C32

---

The atmosphere in the main room of Hongjoong's mansion was tense that night. The couple was arguing about the big gala gathering the big businessmen of the country. It took place this evening and Sa had just declared that he would go alone.

"What do you mean you'll go alone?"

"It means you won't be with me."

"And why is that?"

Yeosang was starting to boil with anger.

"Because I don't want you to come."

"Are you going to give me a reason, or are you going to continue playing the fool?" San glared at the omega.

"Because I don't want to see you surrounded by all those perverted old alphas."

"I can defend myself."

"That's not the point."

"I don't see what the problem is then."

"You don't have to see it, you stay here, end of discussion." Yeosang arched an eyebrow.

"Do you really think I will quietly obey?"

"That's what a good omega does, he obeys his alpha because he knows what's best for him."

His words were like a slap in the face to the younger man. Sna had never spoken to him like that. Never had he made him feel like he had to behave like a nice little omega. At least not until tonight...

"What did you just say?"

"You heard what I said very well." Yeosang snorted with disdain.

"You're just like all the others in the end. So like all the others, I'm going to tell you to go fuck yourself!"

The omega angrily turned on his heels and locked himself in the room Hongjoong had given them for the duration of their stay in his mansion. The young man buried himself under a pile of blankets and cried his eyes out. How could San have said such horrible things to him?.

Yeosang stayed locked up until everyone left the mansion to go to the damn gala. Only then did he emerge from his blanketed refuge.

"I don't like these kinds of events anyway" he muttered to himself.

Small noises against his door made him tense up.

"Yeosang? It's Chungha."

The mega walked to his door and opened.

"You didn't go with them?"

"I said I had to finish getting ready before I joined them. You can imagine that was a lie, I wouldn't leave here without you."

"You know very well that I can't go."

"And why not?"

"San has forbidden me" Chungha grimaced.

"Where's the feisty Yeosang who told San to go fuck himself?"

"I know, but I don't want to piss him off any more than insulting him must have done." The beta smiled before putting her hands on Yeosang's shoulders.

"I say, you have to go, remind him who you are. You are a special omega, Yeosang, you have physical abilities that other omegas don't. And since you don't react to the pheromones of any of the alphas, and you've been trained in combat, you'll be safe tonight. Besides, I'll look after you... and him, you'll see."