C11

---

Yeosang had a headache. He growled in pain and wanted to put one hand on the back of his head, where the pain was the most severe, but he doesn't succeed. His hands were like... blocked? The young man opened his eyes painfully and immediately panicked. He was tied to a chair in a large, almost empty room. In front of him was a chair on which Minnie was sitting, she gave him a reassuring little smile.

"Hello Yeosang, it's good to see you again... Despite the circumstances." The redhead woman took her phone and called someone.

"He's awake, boss."

And she hung up. The omega's stomach fell in his heels when he saw that on his left was a small metal cart on which were various equally metal instruments. Was he in San's playroom? Oh no, not torture please, please.

Yeosang began to wiggle in his chair to try to free himself from his ties, while emitting sounds expressing his distress, the tape on his mouth preventing him from speaking, while a few tears rolled down his cheeks. Minnie rushed towards him and squatted down in front of him, she put her hands on his lap and started talking to him.

"Shh, calm down, calm down, he won't hurt you too much, I promise you that."

But these words scared him more than anything else. San was going to use these tools on him. No, no, no, he should never have accepted Taehyung's deal. He should have been selfish and left his sister to fend for herself... No, he couldn't. He had been sentenced to death the second San was followed to the tea salon. Minnie wiped the young man's tears as best as she could and just finished when the room door opened.

"Let's start" San launched when he entered followed by Mingi, Yunho and Jongho.

Yeosang was tense a little more with each step that the alpha took towards him. He closed his eyes very tightly when he was only a few centimeters away, he was waiting for the first shot. vBut San simply put a hand through his hair.

"Shhhht little boy, I'll take care of everything."

The omega didn't move a millimeter. He remained perfectly still, he was simply terrified.

"We're ready, chief."

The young man opened his eyes and noticed that Minnie was pointing a phone at him. He saw himself and understood that a video was going to be made, he looked up at San's team as they looked at him off-camera. They were all there. Yeosang looked for San's eyes, but San was only showing a disturbing coldness, nothing reassuring.

"We can start then."

San walked away from his prisoner to get close to the phone. He dialed a number and made a video call before leaving from in front of the lens, leaving Yeosang alone facing... Taehyung? The detective opened his eyes wide when he saw the young man.

"Yeosang?"

The boy replied by squealing behind the tape and pulling on his ties. He was terrified and wanted only one thing, to run away.

"Yeosang, calm down, calm down."

The young man froze, not at Taehyung's request, but when San pulled one of his guns out of under his suit jacket and removed its security. His eyes opened wide as his heart missed a beat before returning to a frenetic rhythm because of fear. Was San going to kill him?

"What do you see, Yeosang?"

The black-haired man slowly entered the phone field.

"It's my weapon he sees" San replied without taking his eyes off Yeosang.

"Son of a bitch! Let him go!"

The alpha slowly passed behind the young man's back, who was now trembling with fear. He moaned in despair and started crying again when San put the barrel of his gun down along his right arm.

"I'm disappointed, Taehyung, you used to send trained undercover agents to try to get to me.

Now you send me my tea salesman..."

San looked up at the phone while raising the coldness of his gun to Yeosang's neck. The latter shivered because of the temperature of the metal but also because of the fear.

"That's a pity, it's an omega... They're so rare these days."

"He's a teenager, leave him alone! This is between you and me! The kid only did what I told him to do because I put pressure on him."

Yeosang let out a very audible sob as the barrel of the alpha's pistol pressed against his right temple.

"Do you have enough pressure to do what I tell you, Taehyung?" The detective growled loudly.

"You son of a bitch!"

The alpha growled before placing himself to Yeosang's left and unchecking a right that almost knocked him down with his chair. The pain radiated into his jaw as tears flowed even more abundantly.

"I'm not a patient man, Taehyung, you should have known by now. Especially since Yeosang has already tested my limits pretty well tonight."

"What... What do you mean?"

San sketched an amused smile before taking Yeosang's chin between his fingers so they could look at each other. The youngest could see the discontent and a hint of regret on San's face as he saw blood flowing from the corner of the young man's mouth.

"I told him not to go out of line... He didn't listen and he'll be punished for it."

The omega does not maintain his gaze, he was far too scared. The black-haired man released him to turn his attention to Taehyung.

"So be kind, comply with my requests and this charming little omega will not be damaged anymore."

"Don't hurt him.... "

"I'm losing patience, Taehyung."

"All right, what do you want? What do you want? Do you want me to give you back the men arrested today? The seized goods?"

"You can kill these men if you want, you can even keep the merchandise. What I want is for you to be more interested in The Idealists gang. They've been doing exciting things lately, I think you must have noticed that with the email I sent you."

"Is that all? Don't you want me to stop investigating you?"

"You are a daily entertainment Taehyung, I'd be almost miserable if you'd stop trying to stop us. But know that the next "agent" I catch, I wouldn't be as nice as I'm going to be with Yeosang."

"You... You're gonna let Yeosang go?"

"Are you going to do as I ask? And don't lie and don't try to double-cross me, I would know that and the consequences would be dramatic." 

Taehyung pinched his lips, everything depended on him. Yeosang looked him straight in the eye, sniffed as discreetly as possible, unable to stop crying, moving or talking.

"Okay" he finally sighs.

"Perfect."

San took the phone in his free hand so that his correspondent could only see his face.

"Let Yeosang go now."

"All right."

San turned his head towards Yeosang and all Taehyung heard was a gunshot.

"Here, he's free, have a good day, have fun with The Idealists" and the mobster hung up.