C31

---

The ringing of a phone pulled the couple out of their sleep. Yeosang frowned, groaned, and snuggled closer to the warm body beside him.

"Yes?" asked San's sleepy voice, " I'll be right there."

The omega opened one eye.

"Yeosang?"

He looked up at his lover, how could he be so beautiful so early in the morning?.

"The team has found something, we have to go there."

"Where to?"

"They brought her back just below."

Yeosang winced. He knew perfectly well what was underneath their apartment, and he didn't particularly want to go down there... let alone this early in the morning...

"It's important."

The young man grimaced before rolling on the side to stretch and get up. The delicious post- sex pain burned his muscles and he sighed with pleasure. He suddenly realized that he felt neither wet, nor sticky in a place that should have been after what had happened the day before.

"I washed you" San replied to his silent question.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, you wouldn't have liked being covered in a mixture of slick and dried lube."

"Having done it before, I guarantee you I wouldn't." The alpha arched an eyebrow.

"I'm an omega who spent all of my heat by myself. I didn't have anyone to clean me up if I fell asleep after... You know."

"How can you still be shy about this after what we did yesterday?"

"Because it's... recent. I need time to get completely comfortable with it, with you, with... Us."

San kissed his lips before heading to his dressing room, "Take your time, I'm not going anywhere."

As he disappeared from his sight, Yeosang dropped back onto the bed. His alpha was perfect.

Once they were ready, they went down to the second floor together. Yeosang's discomfort was written all over his face, so San took his hand and applied gentle caresses. The alpha unlocked the secret room in the playroom and they entered. They took a few steps before Yeosang froze. There, in the middle of the room, sitting in a chair was his sister, Yuna. Minnie was sitting opposite her. San gently tugged on his omega's hand to move him forward. The gesture brought him out of his shock and he rushed to his sister.

"Yun?"

The young woman raised her head with difficulty. She was not injured at first sight.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeosang?"

Omega hugged his sister, "I'm so happy to see you again."

He felt his sister nestle her head in his neck, "I thought you were dead."

"I know you did."

"I missed you so much Yeosang."

"I missed you too."

The brother and sister stood there for a moment before San pulled the young man to sit on his lap.

"Don't touch him!" shouted Yuna, struggling.

"Yunho found her lurking around one of my warehouses last night. The question is, what were you looking for?"

"Evidence against you, you're a member of Survey Corps and you killed my brother. I had to take you down."