C29

---

Yeosang let slide his hands along the chest of San until reaching the button of his pants. The younger savored the firmness of the muscles under the fabric of his shirt. He defied the button and continued his descent towards San's sex. He closed his fingers around the length that was already swelling with excitement and pleasure, Yeosang bit his lip as he saw the alpha tense up and tighten the steering wheel further.

"Yeosang..." San warned him.

But the omega did not. He began to make slow movements of back and forth. The young man put his lips on the pale skin of the neck of the mafioso to kiss it with tenderness. The smell that the alpha gave off was delicious and Yeosang did not hold back from nibbling the flesh. He devoured it with pleasure and his saliva soon wet the skin within his reach, his own chin and the collar of San's shirt. The right hand of San detached itself from the wheel to go up along the chest of Yeosang until wrapping its fingers around his throat to push back it with firmness but softness.

"We only have a few minutes left before we get to the apartment. Behave yourself."

Yeosang winced but sat back in his seat, crossing his arms over his chest to show his displeasure. He didn't resist long before rubbing his thighs together to relieve himself a little. A first discreet moan left the barrier of his lips after some movements. He squeaked of surprise when the hand of San fell on his left thigh.

"You'll make me do what you want..." San whispered.

The alpha's fingers moved up his inner thigh to reach his erection, firmly confined in his pants and boxers. Yeosang arched his back slightly, squealing discreetly with pleasure. He grabbed San's wrist to stop his movements.

"You... You said to behave."

"I told you to behave. I can do whatever I want as long as I stay focused on the road."

The omega moaned with pleasure after a more insistent caress from San before closing his thighs on his fingers.

"You won't stay focused for long because of my pheromones if you keep this up."

A small grimace distorted the alpha's face.

"You're right... Let's both behave."

San removed his hand from the grip of his passenger's thighs and repositioned it on the steering wheel. Yeosang held his position in an attempt to contain his own excitement. It was very difficult to remain "good" when the pheromones of desire of San filled the cabin of the vehicle.

"Can't you go faster?"

"I'd rather not. One, if we get stopped by the police now, you and I are wearing bulletproof vests, do you really want to have to explain why?"

"Nope."

"Two, I'd rather not get us into an accident. I'd rather spend a nice evening with you in my bed than in the hospital."

Yeosang blushed before looking away to watch the scenery pass before his eyes. San was right and he knew it, but right now his whole being was focused on the sex drive that was running through his mind and body. It was... Different from what he usually felt during his heat... It was new and scary. He was used to his heats and the behaviorshe could get but now he didn'tknow what was going to happen. He was lucky to discoverall this with a trustedpartner.

The elevator doors had barely closed on them when San grabbed Yeosang's hair to pull him to him and kiss him hard. The younger man almost tripped and barely caught himself in the straps of the alpha's body armor. It was a dirty, urgent kiss, Yeosang could feel all the desire that San had been holding back until now. The alpha was devouring his mouth almost... With rage. San's tongue conquered the omega's mouth without hesitation or resistance. This last answered as well as possible, but the intensity of San already dominated him... Already made him want much more than a kiss, as intense as it is. 

The eagerness of which they both showed prevented them from moving easily in the apartment. They ended up bumping into the kitchen counter. Yeosang detached himself from San just enough time to sit on it and to close his legs on the hips of his partner. This last stretched to grip the nape of the neck of the young man and to draw it to him to exchange a new kiss. Omega put his hands on the days of San to reduce even more the already thin space between them. The older man untied the straps of Yeosang's body armor with speed and precision before sliding it down his arms, breaking their contact for a few seconds. 

They met with force and their teeth clashed in the kiss. The adrenaline, desire and excitement that coursed through Yeosang's body made his fingers tremble, rendering him unable to remove San from his bulletproof vest. The alpha moved away a few inches, the time to remove it for him before returning against his future lover to kiss him again. Yeosang wrapped his arms around San's neck and used them as support to undulate against his chest, making them both moan. The alpha then backed away abruptly, leaving his omega in complete bewilderment. Didn't he want to? His eyes slid down San's body to stop on his visible erection, no, it was not a lack of desire... Then, why?.

"San?"

The latter growled, but not at him, but at himself. What was going on? Yeosang's smell became more pungent because of his sadness and immediately San's hands were on his days.

"Don't be sad."

"How could I not be? You don't want me."

The alpha gently kissed his lips. The tenderness of the kiss contrasted with the hunger that had driven them so far.

"How can you doubt that I want you?"

"Then why..."

He didn't have time to finish his sentence when San answered his question.

"My instincts are... urgent and difficult to control. I... I'm not sure I can be as tender as you need me to be."

That's what was worrying him? Yeosang was relieved. But how could San doubt his own ability to tame his instincts after having done so much for him? The alpha had done so much for him... The omega's eyes filled with tears.

"Hey, why are you crying?"

San's thumbs worked to wipe away the tears as they rolled down Yeosang's cheeks. Yeosang struggled to articulate between his sobs.

"Because... Because... I told you... That you... That you weren't... A good alpha... But... You look after me... You protect me... That you... You are there for me... That you are... A good alpha..."

San gently kissed Yeosang's face to soothe him, "Shht, it's not your fault, we got off to a very bad start in our relationship. You had no reason to trust me."

Yeosang disagreed, but his throat was tight with sobs. Looking back on everything that had happened, San had never hurt him and had always worked to protect him. It was he who had been a bad omega for not noticing earlier. San forced him to raise his head to look at him.

"Would you agree to make me your alpha?"

Yeosang's heart began to beat faster and a wave of happiness, joy and love swept over all his sadness, his past and present fears.

"Do you really want an omega like me?"

"What other omega could I want? You are perfect for me. The real question is whether you want a broken, dangerous alpha like me."

Yeosang smiled.

"We are both broken and dangerous."

"So let's rebuild together and let the world know not to mess with us."

It didn't take much for the young man to go back and look for San's mouth, his alpha, his companion. He intended to seal their new life with a night of love.