C14

---

When the young man opened his eyes again, he was in a room that he sadly recognized. It was the room he woke up in after San took him away. Yeosang sat slowly on the bed and gently put his fingers on his throat. He felt slight pain but nothing like yesterday. He got up slowly and headed for the bathroom. The omega contemplated his reflection in the mirror and studied the bandage around his throat. The white of the bandage contrasted with his tanned skin. And he was slightly tightening it, he felt like he was wearing a neck choker... And it wasn't unpleasant. But he did not waste any more time in contemplation and looked for something to redo his bandage. However, he found nothing, so he headed feverishly towards the door of his room to search the surroundings in the hope of finding something to cure himself. The young man did not immediately activate the door handle, he was afraid. Fear of running into San. He was afraid of what might happen if they saw each other. He had trouble integrating the fact that he loved their... Exchange after they found each other. No one had touched him like that. He had already been annoyed by some alphas who had their hands a little too loose but he had managed to manage.

But San was different, San was not a normal alpha. San was an alpha of a rare dominance that inspired him with a desire for intense submission. And his instinct pushed him to comply with the slightest of his demands and to remain at his side to be safe while his mind pushed him to want to survive and therefore, to move away from the one who was a real danger. Yeosang was divided. However, it should no longer be, San had won. They were going to stay together until the situation subsided. Yeosang realized that he now had to concentrate on controlling his instincts so as not to do anything stupid or put himself in an even more dangerous situation than he is now.

The omega suddenly backed away when the door opened without his intervention. His blood froze in his veins as he found himself facing San. He was holding a care kit in his right hand, the two men remained perfectly still to settle for a good minute.

"You shouldn't be up."

Yeosang curled up a little on him, bringing his hands back to his chest.

"Can you sit on the bed, please?"

The omega did not expect such a calm and polite tone. Deep down, he was delighted with it and soon did so. The alpha took his sides and opened the care kit.

"I'll redo your bandage, do you allow me to?"

The young man turned his head towards his interlocutor and took the time to detail him carefully. The mobster didn't seem angry or tense. He seemed calm. And his eyes were filled with kindness, Yeosang nodded slowly. Anyway, he preferred not to make waves and let San do what he wanted.

"Yes."

The alpha replied nothing but put his fingers on his neighbor's neck to remove the piece of tape that held the dressing in place. He unwound the bandage with great gentleness and removed the two compresses pressed against the wound with equal gentleness. Yeosang shivered every time San's fingers touched his skin.

"It is less red than yesterday, are you in pain?"

"A little."

San disinfected, Yeosang closed his eyes under the painful tingling while clenching his fists on his thighs.

"I'm almost done."

Alpha's gestures were precise and strangely tender.

"Please keep the compresses in place."

Yeosang obeyed and left his nurse bandaged his throat and put five pieces of adhesive plaster to keep everything in place.

"There, it's over, how do you feel" asked the older man, tidying up his care equipment.