C20

---

Yeosang woke up feeling San getting out of bed.

"San?", he grunted with a voice hoarse from sleep.

"You'll have to get up sweetheart, we have things to do."

The young man stood up on his elbows and observed the alpha. The latter stretched while moving towards his dressing room, Yeosang bit his lower lip as he saw the mobster's back muscles rolled under the cloth. He would like to feel them do the same thing under his fingers. Omega shook his head to come to his senses. No! He must not have been thinking about that. They shouldn't find themselves in the same situation as yesterday, Yeosang got up from bed and approached the dressing room.

"How should I dress?"

"Suit."

"I don't have one."

"In what you will have of more class, I have an appointment for you and I don't want you to embarrass me."

The young man grimaced.

"Where are we going?"

"To buy you a suit, if I decide you have to work at the club, you'll need a uniform. But even if I decide you don't, you'll need a suit."

Yeosang didn't waste a second and rushed to his room, if a simple suit would allow him to have a job again, social interactions and not go crazy, then he was going to buy one. The omega came out of his room at the same time as the mobster. The latter was wearing, as usual, a beautiful tailor-made suit.

"We have lunch and then we get moving."

"All right, then."

Once they arrived in the kitchen, the duo adopted an instinctive coordination; San cooked pancakes while Yeosang prepared tea. The young man stopped abruptly, placing two cups on the counter. Since when were they so organized without exchanging a single word?.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes, yes, sorry."

The omega poured the beverage into the two cups.

"Black tea with lemon" he said softly.

"Thank you".

Yeosang smiled...sadly. He realized how much he missed the tea room.

"Are you sure everything is all right?"

"I... I miss my tea salon" San gently caressed his cheek.

"I know sweetheart, let's try to find a solution."

"Really?"

"Yes, we will."

"And... for my sister?"

"Hongjoong and I are working on a way for you to be able to see her." The smile that lit up the omega's face warmed the whole room.

"Now, eat."

Yeosang was so impatient to leave that he gobbled up full spoons, swelling his cheeks to get more and more food into his mouth.

"Don't choke."

He forced him to slow down.

"I'll stop by the office before I leave, will you come with me?"

Yeosang put his dishes in the sink, put on his shoes and jacket, and stood in front of the elevator with San.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Yes".

Like the day before, Yeosang sat on the couch while San sat behind his desk to use his computer. The young man didn't sit quietly for long, he got up and walked towards the bay window overlooking the club. He could hardly imagine working here. It was very different from the atmosphere he had set up in his tea room. The clientele was going to be different too. But would it be dangerous? Would San be watching over him from his desk? After a moment of looking at the empty, clean club, Yeosang heard San get up.