C5

---

As soon as Yeosang had closed the tea salon's door, his cell phone was vibrating. It was a message from San.

« Didn't I tell you to call me if Chungha came to see you? »

The boy frowned.

« No, you told me to call you if she bothered me, which she didn't. »

« Don't play this game with me, Yeosang. »

« I don't play, I'm telling you a fact. »

« All right, then let me tell you another fact: If Chungha gets you in trouble, I won't help you.»

The young man made a sulky pout while answering.

« She just came for tea, San and now we're just going to have lunch. Nothing very bad.»

San didn't answer right away, but when he did, Yeosang held his breath for a few seconds.

« Consider yourself lucky I'm not here, otherwise I'd kick you home with a big kick in the butt. Don't stay with her! That's an order! »

The young man was now angry.

"Yeosang?"

"Wait, I answer San, he got me pissed off."

"Yeosang..." the tone used was clearly disapproving, but the omega didn't listen and finished writing his message.

« An order ? Are you giving me an order? You're not my alpha San! You don't have to order me, you said the mafia was protecting the omegas without influencing their lives. Then don't give me any orders! »

Yeosang felt victorious when he didn't get an answer from San, he had just turned down analpha and a mobster. So it was with a smile on his face that he put his phone in his pocket.

"We can go now."

Chungha took them to a small, quiet restaurant and they sat in a secluded corner of the room. Once they had placed their order, Chungha's face became completely different, her joyful and friendly expression disappeared to become icy and serious. Yeosang swallowed up in fear, this change didn't bode well.

"I guess San didn't tell you anything about what's going to happen to you very soon" the young man shook his head negatively.

"The police will come and question you." 

Yeosang's blood froze in his veins. Did he hear correctly?"Pardon me?"

"Yesterday morning, Yoongi, one of our recruits was followed by the police, he didn't see it and led them straight to your tea salon. It might not have had any consequences, but San was there... As I was and they are very interested in that."

Yeosang swallows with difficulty, how did his life get so out of control in not even two days?, "Are you sure about this information?"

"Mina, our IT expert, has access to police records, if she says your name is in their database and in their list of people to interview, it's because it is."

The omega placed his head in his hands.

"Yeosang..."

"If you still have things to announce, go ahead, as far as I know all of a sudden."

Chungha hesitated for a moment before continuing.

"San is not here right now because he's trying to divert the police's attention from you... He should know that Kim Taehyung doesn't give up when it comes to him, he'll knock you out with questions, but you must NOT answer them."