C17

---

The alpha woke him up around noon for lunch.

"You need to eat sweetheart."

"I'm not very hungry..."

"Just do me a favor, you need to eat and rest if you want to come with me tomorrow."

Yeosang straightened up.

"All right."

The meal was more relaxed than the day before. They talked a little more and it was Yeosang who asked questions. Needless to say, he was happy that San answered him sincerely, well, he hoped it was sincere.

"I have to go to work, if you need anything, use the beeper, all right?"

"Ok."

The omega hadn't forgiven the mobster, but he was willing to give him a chance to redeem himself and take him back to his sister... It was worth a try. But he wasn't gonna make it easy for San. The alpha was going to have to work hard to make things better between them.

Yeosang still enjoyed the caress on his cheek that the mobster gave him before he left the apartment. The omega did the dishes and went to take a shower. He stayed for a long time under the shower while savouring the feeling of plenitude which ran through him. Things would soon get better. All was not lost.

The rest of the morning was fairly quiet and dotted with naps on the soft sofa in the living room. His anxiety attack this morning had exhausted him deeply. In fact, the totality of the last events had exhausted him. In between naps, he played the console game and ate what he wanted from the fridge. He didn't care that it wasn't right to eat all day, he just wanted to keep busy. And food was a wonderful occupation.

It was 8:00 pm when Levi got back to the apartment. Yeosang was in his pajamas, sitting on the couch with a book in his hand and a blanket around him.

"Are you okay?"

"Mhm" confirmed the youngest while continuing his reading.

The part he was reading was very interesting and he didn't want to stop right away.

"Are you cold?"

"A little."

The alpha returned to the elevator and turned up the heat in the apartment by a few degrees.

"You should feel better in a little while."

"Thank you."

"Actually, I stopped by your place today."

The young man closed his book and quickly turned to the mob.

"Did you stop by my place?"

"Yes and I brought you this."

The alpha handed him a box that he had no trouble recognizing. It was his "special heat" box. Yeosang ran up to San and ripped the box from his hands and made him blush from ear to ear.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, I know they won't arrive until next month, but I thought you'd be reassured to know you have plenty to do in advance."

"Thank you."

The omega ran to his room and sat on his bed with his precious box. He opened it cautiously to see that everything he needed was there. But there was something more. A flat rectangle surrounded by a cloth. He unfolded it slowly and tears immediately came to his eyes, these were the two photos he had always kept on his bedside table; a photo of his family and a photo of him with Yuna and Wooyoung. He put the two frames on his bedside table, put his box in one of the drawers and took a deep breath to contain his tears. Then he joins San downstairs. The alpha was sitting at his desk and playing on his laptop keyboard.