Two - 2.0

A few days later, we were all up and getting ready for Bill and Fleur's wedding. It was held here at the Burrow, with help and support from the whole family. Well, maybe not support from the whole family. Molly didn't seem to like Fleur all that much— something I didn't quite understood. Fleur was lovely.

I was getting Freya dressed, while George was getting himself dressed in front of the mirror. I glanced over at him, to see him struggle with his purple tie.

I smiled, which Freya saw, causing her to giggle. I widened my eyes at her in a teasing way, leaning down to kiss her head before finishing helping her into a tiny floral dress that matched mine.

I didn't care if people hated when mum's matched their babies. I thought it was adorable, and especially today was a good time to wear matching dressed.

I picked her back up and put her in her crib temporality before joining George. "What's going on with you?" I asked, swapping his hands away so I could take over. "You've always known how to wear a tie. We had to wear one for seven years, remember."

"I don't know." George muttered, dragging a hand down his face. I noticed his hands were shaking.

"Are you in pain?" I asked.

"What? No. Nothing like that. I guess I'm just nervous." he said, looking down at me while I tied his tie for him.

"Why are you nervous?" I asked. "You're not the one getting married."

At that, he grinned at me. "Don't put ideas in my head."

"Right. Because marrying me would be such a terrible idea." I teased, shoving him when I was done with him.

I stepped away but he reached out, grabbed my hand and pulled me right back until I was flush against his chest.

"You know I love you?"

"I know you love me." I confirmed. "And I love you. So much."

He leaned down to kiss me and I met him with my lips parted and my tongue ready to invade his mouth. He hummed against me, biting down on my bottom lip before pulling away. He looked over at Freya who was watching us. When she noticed us looking, she broke into a wide grin, showing off those dimples of her. She got those from me.

"Dada!" she shouted, jumping in place. George walked over, picked her up and placed a very noisy kiss on her cheek.

"Let's get you down to grandma and grandpa. Daddy needs some alone time with mummy." with a wink in my direction, he walked out of the room, carrying Freya on his hip.

I smiled to myself, plopping down on George's bed which we had been sharing while staying here the last few days.

When George returned, he quickly looked the door and wiggled his eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes, but at the same time, I got rid of my dress.

"Get over here." he said, opening his arms for me. I stared at him, unimpressed which he seemed to catch on. "Please."

"That was better." I said, walking over to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him down to my level, letting him kiss me like it was the first time all over again. His hands ran down my back until they reached my arse. He grabbed it roughly, picking me up and wrapping my legs around him.

"What's gotten into you, huh?" I whispered as he pressed me against the wall. "You haven't been this into me in a while."

"What?" he pulled back like I'd slapped him. "I'm always into you."

"I know, baby. I just meant, with your work, and with Freya, we haven't had that much alone time lately." I said, planting kisses along his jaw. "I'm just happy to have you all to myself right now."