V

PART I - 'Love OR Hate?'

Y

"Ahh, you're here, Ms. Jeon," That very voice of Sunghoon seemed to drag me into such waves of strange emotions.

It was as though I was engulfed by a whirlpool of uncertainties, making me feel that unfamiliar bit of fluttery sensation.

"You're not deaf, are you?"

In that instance, it was the voice of Jay's that managed to bring such questions into my head.

Why am I feeling this way...?

"Did mom tell you to walk me home...?" I looked at Jay just to see him rolling his eyes again and proceeded to walk ahead of me.

"He's being such a jerk again, isn't he?" I chuckled as Minjeong whispered into my ears and bid me goodbye as soon as she saw the other figure that seemed to be waiting.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting, Mr. Park. I'll lead you to my house now," I smiled at Sunghoon as he nodded cheerily and followed me from behind.

Without Minjeong's presence, the road back home was rather quiet and boring, with Jay in front and Sunghoon behind me, both looking irritated.

Did they quarrel just now...?

Pfft,

They're young kids in disguise, aren't they?

"May I ask what made you giggle, Ms. Jeon?" That sudden voice from behind startled me as I turned back and smiled at him awkwardly.

"AHAHAHA, it's nothing,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeap! I've just thought of a random joke hahaha," I squeezed a chuckle as he looked at me in confusion.

"I see. Can you tell me the joke too?"

Aargh...

Park Sunghoon,

This is a mess.

"Ahh, but that's a joke only between me and Minjeong tho..."

"Is that so...?" He looked at me with his eyes drooping down, as though I've just offended him.

"Ahh... I meant th-"

"Will you ever shut up?" Jay appeared beside me out of nowhere and made me walk in front of them.

Not wanting another conflict to occur between us, I nodded my head and opened the wooden gate that stood handsomely in front of the house.

J

Tcsk,

Acting as though they knew each other really well.

There was a huge feeling of disgust in me as I watched those two idiots walking together up the stairs towards Yeri's room.

Following them from behind was a totally stupid thing to do, especially listening to their awkward conversations and noticing how they were trying to talk but failed every single time.

"Jay, Ms. Ha told you to join our tutoring session," Yeri spoke to me after placing her books on the desk.

"And why should I?"

"Ms. Ha stated that you've been missing lessons lately and she's worried that you might not catch up with the work,"

Without further ado, she dragged me into the room while providing me with the worksheets that Sunghoon prepared earlier.