X

PART I - 'Love OR Hate?'

Y

JAY?!?!?!?!

Why is he here...?

"You can still ask questions about me?" He asked in annoyance as I looked up at him in confusion.

"Sorry...?"

"I should've just let you fall," He muttered as he let go of my waist, making me fall down onto the floor.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" He questioned sarcastically, knowing falling down on the cement floor was one of the worst things that could happen.

"Imagine falling down into that," He pointed towards the ocean as I stood up and took a glance at the waves that slashed viciously upon the huge boulders.

"You could have already visited heaven," He said as I turned my head to look at him, noticing how worry was written on his face.

"Thank you..." I replied as he smirked and stood closer towards me.

"Louder,"

What...??

"I said,

LOUDER," He commanded and picked up my chin with his thumb, still smirking at me.

"THANK YOU!" I muttered and looked away immediately when he leaned in his face, closing up the space between us.

"You look prettier when you're confident like this, idiot,"

He turned and walked towards the shelter as soon as he saw my stunned reaction as I remained in my position, feeling that burning sensation in my cheeks.

My heart, on the other hand, was beating so quickly as though I had just witnessed a crime.

What did he just say???

"You're a playboy too, huh?" I asked as I approached him, noticing how he was avoiding my gaze.

"I don't play with girls' feelings," He replied shortly and put on his earpods as though he didn't want to continue the conversation.

"Speaking from the person who calls Sunghoon a playboy," I mumbled to myself and stole a peek at him, realising he was doing the same too.

"Y'know, he's just kind to everyone, so stop calling him a playboy,"

He looked at me in disgust and rolled his eyes as I couldn't help but giggle upon seeing his reaction as he heard my praise of Sunghoon.

"You like that Sunghoon guy?" He asked as I immediately looked away.

That was ages ago.

"You idiots really have no taste," He said as I rolled my eyes, looking out into the distance.

"Your taste must be better then," I commented as he smirked and let out a chuckle.

"Of course,"

"What?? Do YOU like someone??" I asked excitedly as I noticed the sudden blush of pinkish red on his ear tips.

"HAHAHA, you looked flustered!" I chuckled, looking at his reaction as he turned his head away and cleared his throat.

"Who even asks lame questions like that," He scoffed as I chuckled, knowing that I succeeded in making him embarrassed.

"Where did you and that 'so called gentleman' go?" He asked as I giggled, immediately knowing which 'gentleman' he was talking about.

Pfft,