Chapter six: Azazel's sacrifice

Azazel's POV

I couldn't bring myself to believe she was gone. Despite wanting to accept it,i couldn't. It was heart breaking,and i still didn't understand why it affected me so deeply. Yes,she was attractive,but that didn't explain my feelings.

Damn it,i knew i was losing my grip. The thought of killing Alexander crossed my mind,but i knew i couldn't follow through. I didn't have the courage. Observing Aurelius's gaze toward him only fueled my jealousy. They shared something i longed for -love. I craved it. As selfish as it sounded,i would rather the world lack love since i lost mine.

My father killed my mother because she was a witch. He never loved her according to me,he knew her true nature before they vowed to love each other for all eternity,yet he still killed her,at uncle lucifers behest. Everyday people screamed from the unbearable heat,the internal fire consuming them. I wondered how Alexander could survive,knowing that us supernaturals were just immune to it. After all,this is our home.

I told the creature i would take my own life,and it asked why. I explained that it was the right thing to do,that it was only fair if i died for her. The creature scrunitised me before vanishing.

I felt as if i had been struck by a boulder when i broke down. For the first time,i was genuinely honest.

No one believed i could sacrifice myself for anyone,but they'd believe Aurelius,my jealousy of him overwhelming.

As i was losing all hope,still cradling Lunnas in my arms, Rakshasa appeared. He looked just like the picture on Mordecai's map.

 He looked just like the picture on Mordecai's map

He gave me the essence and then PUFF! he was gone. I was left bewildered by the unfolding events and when i slipped a little drop of essence in her mouth,the color of her body started to sparkle again and the most bluest eyes starred right deep into my soul. I didn't want to do anything else than to dive deeply into it.