THE DIVINE MANDATE ,NIGHTSHADE'S DESTINY

Thousands of years ago...

Aurelius knelt before the divine assembly, his head bowed in reverence. "For what purpose am I summoned?" he inquired, his voice echoing in the celestial hall.

An, the Sky God, stepped forward, his presence commanding the attention of all. "Heaven and Hell will fall into imbalance many years from now, Nightshade. We have summoned you because you possess the power to prevent this catastrophe."

"And how will I achieve this?" Aurelius asked, his brow furrowed in confusion.

Shamash, the Sun God, illuminated the chamber with his radiant aura. "Your mate will be an extraordinary individual, a person of great significance. We have chosen him specifically for you, along with his human counterpart," Shamash proclaimed.

Enki, the God of Wisdom, added gravely, "You were selected with the utmost care, Nightshade."

Aurelius felt a sharp pang as emotions surged within him, leaving him bewildered. The dreams that had haunted him suddenly made sense. How could the gods orchestrate such a fate?

"A mate is a choice made by the heart or by destiny itself," Aurelius protested.

"We are the architects of destiny," Enki declared. "Thousands of years from now, you will encounter him. You will save him from the brink of death. Be prepared," Nanna, the Moon God, intoned.

With that, Aurelius was returned to his chambers within his coven, overwhelmed by a tumult of emotions he struggled to understand. Whatever the gods' designs were, Aurelius found himself deeply troubled by their implications.