A/n note

---

**Author's Note:**

In the unforgiving realms of Hell, the means to vanquish each creature vary according to their unique nature. For vampires, a weapon coated in silver and laced with holy oil from the divine ensures their demise. Demons, despite their formidable resilience, can be slain with a wooden stake to the heart. Witches, meet their end when burned by the flames of royal demons. Grim Reapers, however, stand apart as beings incapable of death, for they are already dead, serving their eternal purpose.

---

Ziab's claws struck Lucas with brutal precision, the force sending him crashing to the ground. Blood flowed freely from the deep gashes, staining the floor. In the vampire hierarchy, the speed of healing directly correlates with one's rank. As a third-rank vampire, Ziab's wounds would close swiftly, his superior status affording him rapid recovery. However, Lucas, being a fifth-rank vampire, was not so fortunate. His wounds healed at an agonizingly slow pace, subjecting him to prolonged and immense pain.

---

**Vampire Ranks in the Coven:**

**Rank 5:** This rank includes Lucas and most newly turned vampires. They are at the beginning of their journey, possessing the basic powers and vulnerabilities of their kind.

**Rank 4:** Vampires in this rank have proven themselves capable and loyal. They hold more responsibilities and start to develop unique abilities that set them apart from the fledglings.

**Rank 3:** The Royal Guards belong to this rank. They are highly trained, fiercely loyal, and possess enhanced powers. Their primary duty is to protect the coven's leaders and maintain order.

**Rank 2:** Damian and other royal-blooded vampires occupy this rank. They have noble lineage and exhibit exceptional strength and abilities, commanding respect and authority within the coven.

**Rank 1:** Aurelius and Alexander, as well as distinguished vampires from other tribes, are first-rank. Alexander achieved this status not only because he was converted by Aurelius but also because he is something very special. Vampires of this rank possess unmatched power, wisdom, and influence, making them the most revered and formidable members of the coven.
.