CHAPTER EIGHT: Mother!

.........................................................................................

Lunna's eyes landed on her mother in disbelief
,shocked and immobile,her blue eyes blazed with fear. Azazel looked worried,while her mother's unexpected presence filled the air with tension.

"I'm here for my daughter",her mother declared,irritation lacing her voice.

Lunna, paralyzed by fear,whispered "No" ,repeatedly under her breath. She turned pale and almost collapsed,but Azazel caught her,holding her securely in his arms.

Her mother's gaze swept the room: Aurelius ,who seemed indifferent;Alexander whose prescenc as a human puzzeled her,and Azazel,whom she barely restrained herself from attacking.

"My daughter needs to come home this instant. Her father is sick ,so i've come to fetch her,"she lied.

Lunnas,understanding her mother's true intentions,stood firm beside Azazel."No", she stated firmly.

Her mothers expression darkened with anger,"Release my daughter",she demanded.

Aurelius,unyielding,replied mockingly," leave her alone and return home"

Furious; her mother drew her wand and began casting spells. Before it could take effect, Mordecai appeared from the shadows and blocked her spell. Though his expression was hidden,his confusion was palpable.

"I said,give me my daughter!" She shouted ,resuming her incantations.

Growing weary of their quarrel,Rakshasas,the forest spirit,intervened with a powerful gesture,he cast them all out of his domain. They found themselves in the  labyrinth of lost souls ,a dosolate place between life and death. To their horror,they were srperated,each praying for their safety of their companions.

Okay i agree this chapter is very short but its necessary.