CHAPTER 2

MAHIRA RAJPUT

The last week was hectic for Mahira as it was the annual meet-up of Krisha groups. Being one of the most trusted employees of Mr Kriahna, everything was on her shoulder.
Mahira is working at her office which is spacious along with an aesthetic vibe. She has a photo frame of her pappa and brother on the table. There is a coffee maker in the corner of the room because our Mahira is a coffee lover and can't imagine a day without it.
Currently, she is assigned a project with A&S cooperation where Driti and Ishara work.

"Mahira please come to my office" the intercom rang stating her boss' message.
Mahira knocked on the door and heard a low 'come in'. She got into the room and Mr. Krishana offered her a seat.

"Mahira, we got an amazing opportunity to work with SINGANIA ENTERPRISES. They are one of the top companies in our country. If we got to crack a deal with them then it will increase our profit. I want you to work on this project. I know you are currently working on an A&S group project. But I want you to take a look into it".
"Ok, sir I will do that". Mahira said.
"Then make an appointment with them for tomorrow at 10 am." Mr Krishna suggested. Mahira nodded and turned to the door. Before she could open the door, Mr Krishna's words stopped her. "Dear, Mr. Singania is a short-tempered guy. So make sure that everything is on point". Mahira nodded.

'Who is this Singania' Mahira sighed. The first thing she does after leaving her boss's cabin is search for Singania on Google. There were numerous articles about SINGANIA ENTERPRISES but nothing stated about the current heir. Mahira felt it strange.
"Anyway it is none of my concern. I need to prepare the presentation. Thank god I can use the data from the Annual meet-up". Mahira said to herself.

Mahira is getting ready for her office. She has to be there at 9:30 am and has a meeting with Singania at 10. It will take 30 minutes ride to the office and she is already 20 minutes late. She applied basic makeup, wore formal and got into the car. But her car was not getting started even after trying multiple times. Finally, she decided to call for a taxi because she couldn't risk today's meeting.
Mahira was texting her assistant to make necessary arrangements for the presentation while waiting for her cab. She was so engrossed in her phone that she didn't notice a car coming towards her direction. Mahira was shocked when the car splashed mud water on her. Her mind stopped working for some time and she didn't know what to do.

Mahira rushed to her office building after paying her taxi driver. She had never been late to the office and she blamed her alarm for not working at the time. It took another 30 minutes to get ready after that morning incident. Her assistant rushed towards her and said "Mam, Mr Singania is already here and the meeting is going on. Mr Krishna asked for you two times". Mahira nodded and ran towards the meeting room and knocked on the door.

"Come in"
"You are late Mahira ."

"Sorry sir. It was last minute emergency"
Mr Krishna nodded.
"Mr Singania, meet Ms Mahira Rajput, my assistant and the one who working on the project on which we are going to collaborate"

Mahira plastered a small smile on her face and turned towards him. Her smile turned into horror when he was looking directly into her soul. How can she forget that the black eye which always found its way towards her? It's still the same as what she had seen last time, filled with hatred for her

"Vi...Vivaan". Mahira whispered.

ISHARA MEHRA

"Is it true that our company is going to hand over to someone else". Driti asked Ishara. They were eating their lunch at the office canteen.

"Yeah.. I don't know who is going to take over the company but it's true. Ms Mehta didn't tell me many details about it. Discussions are going on".

" Mmmm....last year our finance graph was so low. The company need to introduce some new strategies that will increase our profit rate. I think It is good that Ms Mehta is going to merge the company with some top enterprises, it is the only way to save this ship from sinking". Driti suggested. Ishara nodded her head agreeing.

"Hey, how is my baby girl ?".
" She is fine. Always has the energy to eat up my head" Ishara said playfully.

"Haha..she is not like you," Driti said casually eating her burger.

"Maybe she is like her father". Ishara said after a long pause lost in her thoughts. Driti looked at Ishara who was on the verge of crying.

"Ishu, don't open that door. She is your daughter and she loves you a lot. That night....... it was not your fault. Stop thinking about that guy".
" I don't know Driti...I am really scared. It was the happiest day of my life but that night ........it changed everything. The only thing I'm thankful to that guy is he gave me my princess. My daughter". Ishara tried to put a small smile on her face.
"Leave it. Come let's go back to work. Chalo chalo jaldi aaa" Driti tried to cheerup her. Ishara sighed and put a fake smile on her face. They both went back to their respective cabins.

HEY GUYS....ANOTHER UPDATE IS HER.. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. PLEASE DO COMMENT.
I WILL UPDATE SOON