CHAPTER 4

ISHARA MEHRA

Ishara is used to getting late for the office after giving birth to a little bundle.  Even if she woke up early, something about Mia would come between and eventually, she becomes late. She could never blame her princess for this and she will never. For Ishara her baby is her life. Someone who can proudly say her.

Mia is playing with her toys in the hall and Ishara is preparing food and watching her. She has to attend a meeting at 10 am at Malhotra Empires. As their company is going to merge she needs to make sure everything is on point.
“Maamaaa"….Mia called ishara.

“Ooo…Mumma’s baby.. are you hungry? Mumma will give you your favourite pancakes”.
Mia loves pancakes very much. It always brings a happy smile to her face. They both had their breakfast and got ready for the office. Ishara dropped Mia off at daycare and drove towards Malhotra Empires.

“Excuse me, I'm Ishara  Mehra from A&S Cooperates and I have an appointment with Mr Malhotra”.
The receptionist checked something on the computer and said
“ Mr. Malhotra's office at the 23rd floor and the elevator is on this side, Mam.” The receptionist guided her towards the elevator.
“Thank you" she smiled to the receptionist which she returned politely.

Ishara is currently waiting for Mr Malhotra in the lounge area. He is in a meeting now. It's been 1 hour and she is getting bored. She thought to scroll through the pictures on her phone which were obviously her baby's. She can't stop laughing at a video in which Mahi and Driti acted funny to make Mia stop crying.

“Excuse me, Mam". Ishara turned towards the sound.
“You can wait at sir's office. He will be there within 10 minutes".
she nodded and went towards his office. The office is very spacious but it is giving her a negative vibe. It has a large library on the left side giving it an aesthetic vibe at the same time. The library got her attention and her foot automatically started to move towards it.
She was so engrossed in books that she failed to notice a presence behind her. Her sudden turn made her collide with a strong chest and before her face kissed the floor, two strong arms grabbed her waist. The sudden action caused her chest to collide with his. She gasped and looked at the face of the intruder. The reaction on her face was like watching a horror film. 

The guy standing before them is the reason behind her nightmare.  NO, HE IS HER NIGHTMARE.

They both are having a staring competition and are stuck in their world.

When reality hit she immediately removed his hold on her. The expressions of fear anger and helpness can be seen on her face.
The guy also has a shocked expression on his face which he quickly masked with a smirk.

“Hello, Ms Ishara  Mehra ………… Well, it's not our first meeting, but Circumstances never let us introduce ourselves properly. So allow me to introduce myself .  I’M DEV MALHOTRA".

He introduced plastering the same smirk on his face.
The realization made her eyes widen;  Dev Malhotra himself was standing in front of her. She doesn’t care who is he, for her he is the guy who destroyed her life. Ishara hates him for his existence.   She doesn’t know what to say. All she wanted to do was slap him tightly for ruining her life.

“Won't you shake your hand with me”. He smirked.

She royally ignored his comment. She started to suffocate in his presence and badly needed some fresh air to calm her heartbeat. Before she could open the door, he grabbed her by the waist and pinned her on the door. His sudden action got her off guard.  She tried to remove his hold by pushing him on his chest.

“Where are you going dear? Last time I checked you were enjoying my touches. You loved my hand all over your body. You were shivering under my kisses. I can bet that was your best fuck till then. Am I right baby girl? Well, I can make you rewind that night”.  He said playfully and yanked her towards his body.

His fingers traced her face. Her breath got stuck in her lungs. His touches are doing something to her body. She started to feel some weird sensations like butterflies in her tummy. Taking a sharp breath and pulled herself from him. Next second the sound of a tight slap echoed in the office. Her slap caught him off guard.

“STAY AWAY FROM ME"…

The blood near his lip gave a sexy look to him and he wiped it with his finger.

“So the cat got her tongue back.  Interesting..................
How dare you slap me?”
He asked angrily. His sudden shouting made her take a step back. He took his hand to wipe her tears.

“DON’T TOUCH ME. YOUR TOUCHES ARE DISGUSTING …” she said controlling her sob.

“So now you feel my touch disgusting.  What about his touches. I'm sure you enjoyed it”. He was looking at her like a disgusting piece of trash.

“I don’t know  what you mean.” She said confusingly. 

“Don’t act like smart in front of me. I know how gold digger you are.”

Ishara's eye widened in his statement.  Before she could say something his voice roared in the room.

“GET OUT"

"IF YOU STAY ONE MORE SECOND HERE....I WILL NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ACTION".

She could feel her breathing get faster and her heart was beating like no tomorrow. She doesn’t want to be there. His presence dragged her back to that dreadful night. Gathering her courage she opened the door and ran away from there.

She was all alone at her home now.  She can't control her emotions anymore….she wants to let it out. She cried her heart out.

Mia was sleeping there peacefully. She settled near her cradle and stroked her hair

“MIA TODAY I SAW YOUR FATHER"

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE THE UPDATE. DO COMMENT AND VOTE