CHAPTER 20

Sorry for the late updates

MAHIRA RAJPUT

Another day in the office as Vivaan Singania's personal assistant. God , day by day he is becoming intolerant. I wish I could return to working as Mr. Krishna's secretary. He is exacting his revenge by making me work like a bull.

He got mad at me the other day for not telling him it was lunchtime. Does he not own a watch so he can check the time on his own? . It's only one week as PA and already fed up with him.

Suddenly, the intercom rings made me stop working on the computer. It's was Mr. Arrogant Singania asking for my presence in office. I immediately stood up, straightened my dress, and went to his office. I knocked his door and he gave me the permission. Now I am standing in front of that bull's desk. I can tell from his appearance that he is in a bad mood today.

When he noticed my presence, he looked at me. He literally threw the files he was currently reading at my face. As a reflex, I turned my face, and it landed on the side of my forehead. The sharp edge of the side landed on my forehead.

Aaahh....... I winced with pain. That certainly left a mark there. I turned towards him to give good speech for his act, but his ragging eyes stopped me.

"So this is how you make a report. Ms. Rajput. You don't even know how to make a report, then how are you going to assist me in this project."

He scolded me . It took me two days to prepare that report, and he said it was not worth it. I have no mind to argue at him and I decided to make some correction in it.

"Sir , give me some time. I will correct the mistakes." Before I could pick up the file from the floor, he began his scolding again.

" So you want time. You again want to waste my time. This is not Mr. Krishna's office, where you can work however you want. This is my office and my time is very precious than your pathetic life."

His words made my eyes wide. What did he said. Pathetic life. My hands urged to slap his pathetic face. What he think about himself. Just because I work as his personal assistant does not give him the right to treat me however he wants. But my behavior may affect our company. I know how important this deal for Mr Krishna. That's why I am tolerating him. I tried to bury all of my anger toward him in my mind and took a sharp breath to calm myself down.

" Sir give me a chance, I will correct my mistake". I tried to said it in my calm voice.

" Just get out and correct it immediately and mail it. One more thing: I have a meeting right now and not let anyone in."

I just nodded and immediately left the cabin. I throw the file on my desk as soon as I reach. What did he think about himself. I know he is doing all this deliberately.

I went to the pantry made a strong coffee for me. I really miss my old office and my coffee maker there. I already skipped my breakfast today and it's looks like almost going to skip the lunch. I need to rewrite that report and it will take already two hours. I took the coffee and returned to my desk.

I looked up from my computer when I heard the sound of heals. A beautiful girl wearing a black dress come towards me. She looked at like I am a alien. Why are all these horrible people appearing in my life? I give her my best fake smile.

" Hello madam, how can I help you ?"

"I am here to meet Vivaan." . She said adjusting her dress.

"Sorry mam. Mr.Singania is not available right now. He is in a meeting." I said in a polite way.

"I am not asking for your permission. I am just saying". She said little harshly.

"Mam, I am sorry, but he denied entry to everyone.". I said.

"I will meet him, and who are you to deny me?". She walked towards his cabin despite my warning. I immediately got up from my chair and ran towards her.

"Mam please stop. He will not like it". I replied by taking her hand and preventing her from entering the room.

"How dare you touch me." She said pushing me .

He had been angry since the morning and warned me not to let anyone into the cabin. If I let her in, I am not sure how he will react. I again grabbed her hand from opening the door. But to my surprise she pushed me and slapped on my face.

The slap was really unpredictable and I wasn't prepared for it. My cheek was really paining from the slap. My eyes welled up with tears, and I tried my hardest not to let it down. I stood there freezed . No one has ever physically assaulted me like this. This is all because him. I turned towards that girl. She was smirking at my condition. She slowly walked towards me. My body is burning with anger.

" I already warned you. You are just an assistant. Stay in your limits. You are not even close to my maid, yet you try to teach me." She scoffed at me.

What is think about me. I can buy her entire bloodline in a matter of seconds. I mentally rolled my eyes at her. I am really angry at her. But I can't do anything now. Even my family never raised a hand against me; who is she to do so? . You will know who is Mahira Rajput once you stepped out from this building and I will make sure of it. I gritted my teeth to control my anger.

"What is going on here." A firm voice was heard in the hallway. When I turned around, Mr Arrogant was standing at his door, with the same pissed expression.

Now it's time for another drama.

"Hey baby...." That girl went to hug him. But before she could hug him, he extended his hand for a handshake. It made the situation embarrassing for her. For a moment I forget about my anger and smiled at the drama.

" Disha What are you doing here". He asked looking at her. For a moment I saw a small smile on his face. It is the first time I have seen his smile since we last met. Even Even the smile is phony; I really missed seeing him smile.

" I come here to invite you for my birthday party. But this assistant of yours is not allowing me in. She even twisted my hand as I opened the door. She said looking at me disgusting. I rolled my eyes at her accusations. She is good at lying. His gaze turned towards me. It still has that mad look on hIm. He slowly walked towards me.