CHAPTER 7

MAHIRA POV

It was such a hectic day..... Vivaan made me do all the work like bringing coffee for every hour just to shout at me for not matching his taste. I made it the way he asked.
Hmmmmmmm ....He needs a reason to yell at me. He made me run to the finance department floor 8 times to get some damn files. He intentionally sent me there when the lift was under maintenance and never let me use the private lift. Even Mr Krishna always allowed me to use that. The finance department was five floors low and my legs were hurting like hell for climbing all the stairs.
I massaged the leg using warm oil took a long hot shower and went to bed directly. I couldn't help but my mind was wandering towards the past.

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_
_
_
_
_
_
_

"Mahi wake up year, we are already late," Ishara yelled at me.

"I will be up in five minutes" I couldn't even open my eyes.
"You are repeating this for half an hour". Driti complained.
I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the clock. It's 8 am and our class starts at 9. I lazily went to the bathroom to get fresh up. Me, Driti and Ishara are in 2nd year our college and we are staying at my bhabhi's one of the apartments in Pune. She doesn't want me to stay at the hostel.

"The professor refused to let us attend the class because we were late. Do you have something to say, Mahi?" Driti asked dramatically. We are at the canteen right now.
"We are only five minutes late. By the way Mrs Khosla doesn't like girls and if it is any boy she will gladly let him". Mrs Khosla is always like that and she even doesn't like girls wearing sleeveless." Driti gave me an 'I am fed up with you' look.

"Hello, my ladies". We turned towards the sound.
"Riya what are you doing here?". Riya is our classmate and our only close friend at the college.

"Mrs. Khosla kicked me out of the class".

"why?"

" Because I sneezed". We burst into laughter. I told you, Mrs. Khosla is always like that.

"Hey Mahi look who is coming. Your crush". Riya said with a playful smile and I turned to look there and saw Vivaan coming towards us.

Vivaan is our senior, doing his Post-graduation here. We are not on good terms and always end up in fights. He put a prank on me on my very first day at the college and I slapped him in front of everyone. Since then he has hated my existence. But I must say he is very handsome. Most of the girls in our college have a crush on him.

One day We four were playing truth and dare and I accidentally confessed that I had a crush on my enemy. Since then they have been teasing me with his name.

Vivaan is standing right in front of me and his presence somewhere affects me. But I tried maximum to not show that on my face.

"You complained to the principal that I am ragging the juniors right." He asked irritatingly. I just nodded with a smirk. I love to piss him off.

He moved closer to me more like intruding on my personal space. My heart is beating like a drum and it was damn difficult to not show that fear on my face. Yes, he is affecting me very much. Now everyone's attention turned towards us.

"The principal can nothing do to me". He said come towards my ear. "But I can see that my presence does something to you" He said huskily Which made me take two steps back. He winked at my reaction and went from there.