CHAPTER 16

"Answer me"

he shouted at me and I flinched slightly . He puropsefully gripped my injured hand. It's paining like hell. But I didn't showed it on my face. I control the tears, refusing to let them fall in front of a devil like him who does not know how to speak to a woman.

"it was a misunderstanding. I thought this was my room. I am sorry" .

I decided to apologize to him so that I could leave the room immediately. His presence intimidates me.

"That was not what you said a few moments ago."

He said firmly putting blame on me. He has that stupid arrongant smirk on his face. My hand itches to wipe it by slapping him.

"Who are you ?". He demanded by looking directly into my soul. His gaze has the power to take my breath away.

"That's non of you concern."

I don't care who the hell is he. I don't give a damn. I pushed him with my all power and took my hand bag and went towards the door to walk out. But, before I could open it, his words stopped me.

"If you dare to leave this room without my permission, I will ensure that no one ever sees you again in the next second."

His threatening words made me tremble and I turned around to face him. Is he going to kill me. My heart beats like a marathon. He is from that devil's team and he can easily kill me.

"Now tell me like good Girl."

He said taking calculative steps towards me.

" I am Riya's friend."

My words are delivered in a small voice.

"Your name"

He asked me more like demanded.

"Dri........Maya"

I faked my name. I don't know anything about him and I am not going to risk my life revealing my identity to the devil's person.

"So you are here to attend Riya's wedding. Did you meet the groom ?"

He asked me wIth his wicked Smirk.

"I do not care; I do not want to meet that conceited man. He is only capable of using blackmail to force someone into marriage. He is such a manipulative and cunning man . Who is he to you? Your boss".

I have despised him since Riya first told me about him.

"No....... I am the boss"

His words caught me. He is the boss?

Means he is the one going to marry her?. Oh, god, where am I trapped? . So I am bitching about him to himself. So he is that cruel person who capable of kill anyone.

If he kills me, no one will know. Then my grandma will be alone. Driti, do not show any fear on your face. I took a breath to calm my mind

"So what we're you saying Maya.....Cunning ......manipulative.....interesting....."
he took slow steps towards me.

"Yes....you are what I said. Otherwise, you will not force my friend into marriage.". I said in my gathered courage and tried maximum to not flinch in fear but couldn't succeed.

"Do not talk about something you are not aware of".

He said in his deep threatening voice. What is he talking about ?. I was lost in my thoughts and he open the door.

"Get out ......"

His mad voice made me flinch. I did not make any move. He took a deep breath like I am testing his patience. He dragged me by the same injured hand and throw me out.

"Stay away from me....and don't make any reckless movement that you are planning on your tiny head now. Understand".

He closed door without waiting for my reply. How did he get to know that I am planning something in my mind.....Riya is right; he is something else.

I slowly move towards the elevator. I decided to return to Riya's room because I am not sure which room has been assigned to us. I stopped in my track. I forget my jacket in his room. But I don't have the courage to go back to his room. Just forget about that jacket.

Suddenly my phone rings and it was ishara. I asked her about the room number. She keeps asking questions like where I am, why I am not in the room, and so on. I understand they are concerned about me. But now I am too tired to answer it. I finally reached the room which was in the 24th floor.

"Where were you? You were not evening answering the phone". Ishara asked as soon as I entered the room.

" Stop putting your phone on silent mode". Mahira scolded.

"Payal told me the wrong room number. It took me some time to find the room. Leave it. Did you guys get a freshen up?". I asked to avoid their questions. If they keep asking, I will tell them about him. That's the last thing I want. I hate him. I need a shower to calm my mind.

",We just arrived here. If you want, you can take a shower first.". I nodded to Mahira and took pair of night dress and went to bathroom.

I looked myself in the mirror. My shoulder had his hand marks which I hide successfully under my hair. I took the first aid box and treat the wound on my palm. After showering, I tried bandage it.

When I reached the room both my friends are video calling Mia. She looks so happy with chachi. I joined them and send my greetings. Mahira went to shower and ishara is still talking to her baby. I sat on the bed and looked around the room.

The room is not even one percent luxury of his room. It's simple and small. Why I am thinking about him now. I shake my head and slowly drifted into my sleep.

Mahira called me to wake up. I looked at the clock and it's 11 pm. I rubbed my eyes and tied my hair. Ishara and Mahira sit opposite me.

" We went to look around the hotel. It's packed with securities." Ishara told me.

"What will we do? We need to get Riya out of here." After the encounter with the devil himself , I don't want my friend to marry him .

"They are checking each and every person."

" We found a short cut to outside near the wedding hall. It is our only way out. But there is also have security officers. If we can find a way to distract them, we will succeed.

We need to find a way to get her out of this marriage. I can't let my friend to suffer her life. I don't know when I drifted back into my sleep thinking about it.