CHAPTER 12

From the moment I stepped out of the pub, I knew something was wrong with me. My body started to sweat and a strong desire to have sex arose in my mind. I shook my head to remove that thought. But I started to have some weird feelings in my mind. I'm aroused now. I was totally fine an hour ago. The only thing I had was drinks from the pub.

Shit someone drugged it.

How could I become so careless?

I lit a cigarette and took a few puffs to calm my aroused mind but my hard member down there was not satisfied with this. It really needs a release. I stripped myself naked and went towards the bathroom. The cold water didn't dismay the heat arose in my body. I masturbated myself by stroking my  hard member. But unfortunately, it didn't satisfy my urge. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to the room.

Drops of water dripped from his wet body making him more attractive.

I slowly settled on the bed. My phone rang and it was my PA.

"Sir where are you ?. Mr Rajput is waiting for you here. We got the deal and wanted it to be signed now as he is going back tomorrow. If you aren't able to be here right now, the deal will go to the Raizadas."

I knew it. It was that bloody Karan who spiked my drink to crack that deal.

I will never let him go.

Suddenly I heard someone opening and closing my door. I slowly walked towards the entrance. Since there was only the dim light on, I couldn't the face of the person. The same goes for him/her. The face of the person slowly started to be visible as I approached her.

ITS HER.

What is she doing here?

How did she know my room number?

I think the drug is powerful since its effect is only increasing even after a cold shower.

The sight in front of me couldn't help it. She is in a black noodles-strapped bodycon gown with a high slit. Her milky glowing skin on her thighs and shoulder is visible to me. I wanted to touch that alluring body. My eyes settled on her cleavage as her chest Moved up and down due to constant panting.

She is a walking seductress. But the thought of her being Karan's mistress made me furious.

From the moment I lay my eyes on her, she is mine.

I really wanted to punish her.

My lust-filled eyes took in the frame of her and heat radiated towards my hard member. Our eyes collided for a few seconds. Before she could open her mouth to say something, I took long two steps and grabbed her by the waist and claimed her lip.

Her lips are magical

. It was my first kiss.

I never kissed anyone before. In the past, I only had meaningless sex. I never had foreplay. It was just sex to quiche my thirst. The feeling of my lips on her was something new to me . She slowly started to respond to my kiss. Her soft plum lips moved against mine and it sent a shiver to an already hard member.

She is such a whore.

I increased my pace on her lips and slowly pressed her breast. It made her gasp and taking it as an opportunity I inserted my tongue into her mouth and explored every corner of it. I kissed her more like a punishment for being his whore. But I want her to satisfy my needs to pass this night.

After being satisfied with the kiss, I parted away from her and looked into her eyes. She was panting for air partially closing her eyes. Such a seductress. My hold on her waist prevented her from falling.

" I want you,"

I said without dropping the eye contact. She slowly nodded permitting me. Without wasting time I lifted her wrapped her legs around my torso and continued to kiss her. I slowly placed her on the bed without breaking the kiss. I got on top of her and kissed her earlobe earning a moan. I smirked feeling proud of my effect on her and attacked her neck. I sucked her neck marking my territory.

You are all mine

. I slid her dress from her shoulder and threw it somewhere. She is lying in front of me in a set of red seductive lingerie. I attacked her neck again and started to give wet kisses towards the chest. I stopped near her cleavage and removed her bra. I gulped seeing the site in front of me. Without any delay, I sucked the left nipple while massaging the right one. Her moans are music to my ears. I repeated the same on her right breast. I slowly gave wet kisses towards her belly. I licked all over it. My bite marks on her belly chest and neck shined in the moonlight. She is so dann responsive to my touches. It encouraged me to go further. I removed her panty and took a sharp intake of breath. I never pleasured anyone till now. All I had was some meaningless sex with women. Just sex.But an urge to give her all pleasure raised in my mind. I wanted a release but she deserves all the pleasure. I gave her a hard lick on her vagina and sucked it. My tongue did its magic and she loved every bit of it. I made myself naked and settled in between her legs.

I slowly entered earning a gasp from her. I stilled for a moment to get her adjusted to my length and slowly thrust into her. Her every moan increased my pace. I lost the count of orgasms I gave her. The entire night I worshipped her body. I couldn't get enough of her. She made me addicted to her. I stopped when she couldn't take anymore. I settled my head on her crook of the neck and drifted into sleep

The sound of the phone ringing made me wake up from my sleep. I searched for it and cut the call. Last night events started to flashing my mind. I jerked up and opened my eyes. It automatically went towards her side. It was empty and cold. It means she left a long time ago.

Why should she stay here after her job? She was sent to seduce me by her boyfriend. Well, she did a great job. It was not a lie when I said she is a great fuck. I must say she is beyond that. But I will never let her go after stepping into my world. Ishara...... I am coming. You can never escape my clutches. You played with a fire.

I took my phone and dialled my PA " I want the details of the girl who was with me last night". I cut the without waiting for his response.

Your countdown begins now Ishara......