pyar ka chakkar bihari babu (ishan x shubman)

Small warning- all of these are unedited as fuck.

***

"Bhai, look at him." Ishan whined to Rohit, glaring at Shubman, who was peacefully munching on his salad.

"I haven't done anything," Shubman just shrugged at rohit's pointed look. the older man shook his head and asked Ishan, "What did he do now?"

Ishan scowled at Shubman and sat opposite to him, not looking at him and turning towards rohit. "He keeps saying that we're going to lose to them again."

"I just said that it's a possibility." Shubman smirked at his boyfriend, who kept scowling at him.

Rohit just sighed loudly. He was too old for this anyway.

When Hardik entered the breakfast hall, rohit quickly stood up and shouted, "Harry over here." and Hardik walked over like a lamb for slaughter.

"Your captain is here. He will handle you now." Rohit pushed Hardik down on the chair and skipped away, leaving a smug looking Shubman, annoyed Ishan and a clueless Hardik on the table.

"Bhai, don't you think I'm a good captain?" Shubman looked at him questioningly.

"Of course you are. You're amazing." Hardik clapped him on the back proudly, making Shubman blush lightly, but he still turned to look at Ishan with a smug smirk.

"So all I said to Ishan was that Gujurat can win the next match against you guys, and he's mad at me now."

Ishan gaped at the audacity of the liar and shook his head, "No, he said that our batsmen are useless. Especially the wicketkeeper. and that is why they will win."

"Really, Shub?" Hardik raised an eyebrow at him, knowing that the boy was not as innocent as he seemed.

Shubman narrowed his eyes at Ishan quickly before looking at Hardik with a calm expression. "I was just telling him, let's have a bet on who wins."

"And what does the winner get?"

"Winner gets to decide that." Ishan rolled his eyes at the suggestive expression on his face.

"I have no interest in being a part of this lover's quarrel, so let me eat in peace somewhere else." Hardik pinched Shubman's cheek as he got up. He had an idea that whatever he was planning was not something safe for innocent eyes.

Shubman got up and plopped down on the sear next to Ishan, who was still pouting. "Come on, Ishu, be a sport." He put his arm around his shoulder and squeezed him lightly.

"I have no interest placing stupid bets with you." Ishan gave him a side eye and tried to get up when Shubman pulled him down on his lap.

"Shub, leave me. Someone will see us." Ishan hissed, slapping his chest as he looked around worriedly.

"It's so early Ishu, koi nahi aa rha." He pacified Ishan and stole a quick peck on his lips, which made his eyes widen.

"Last time you said that Ajju bhai's daughter saw us, till today she calls me kissy chachu"

"Next time, I'll ask them to call me kissy chachu, okay?" Shubman laughed at the story and wrapped his hand around Ishans's waist.

But Ishan just swatted his hand away in annoyance.

"Chid kyu raha hai?" Shubman asked and pulled him closer, his fingers playing with Ishan's hair now.

"Acha dekh, if you win the bet, I'll do whatever you ask me to." Shubman proposed.