brat 🔞 (shreyas x rishab)

"Why the fuck was Khaleel jumping on you like that?"

Rishab almost dropped his phone at the sudden voice behind him but calmed down when he felt the familiar presence behind him. He hadn't realised when Shreyas had entered the lift but it was just the two of them now.

"He'd just taken a wicket after long Shrey, he was excited," Rishab said in a dismissive tone which annoyed the older man even more.

"So he'll cling to you every time he takes a wicket?" Shreyas snorted as he recalled the way Khaleel had his arms wrapped around his waist.

He narrowed his eyes at the way these pants hugged Rishab's legs so well, and it made his ass look a little too good.

"We're teammates, it's not that big of a deal." Rishab shrugged once again, casually slipping his phone into his blazer pocket.

Shreyas didn't know what irked him more, the way Khaleel was plastered to him earlier or the way he didn't seem to care right now.

Before he knew what he was doing, he already had Rishab pinned against the elevator wall, his hands above his head as Shrey leaned close to his face.

"You know I don't like when someone else touches what's mine." He spoke slowly, his breath hot against Rishab's ears as he traced his earlobe with his nose.

Rishab could feel himself melting at the display of possessiveness already but he had to be strong.

"That's the thing Shreyas, I'm not exactly yours, am I?" He taunted him and pushed him away just as the elevator door opened and Rishab walked out, leaving a bewildered Shreyas behind.

**

Flashing lights, loud music, and a lot of people lingering around them.That's right. The boys had an idea of going to a nightclub for their afterparty after the official program.

Shreyas really wanted to talk to Rishab about what the hell was he speaking about in the elevator earlier. But they had not gotten a single second away from the others and as soon as they entered the club Ishan had dragged Rishab somewhere into the crowd.

He waited for a while to see if Rishab would return to him but he did nothing but tag along the boy and Shreyas decided to join Hardik at the bar.

Although he wasn't much of a drinker, he took one beer to accompany Hardik and enjoyed it as Hardik got progressively drunk with every story he told. Rahul kept laughing at his stories, which he had probably heard a million times already but he still entertained him.

Shreyas looked around as Harry repeated the story of Shubman and the fake lizards for the third time and frowned when his eyes caught Rishab sitting at a table.

Ishan and Shubman were sitting at the other side, lost in their own world as always and the two strange men were just talking to each other. But this other man seemed particularly interested in Rishab.