khaali hai kya? (rohit x virat)

"Just go and tell him," Jinks said, nudging his best friend who was again staring at their captain. "If you don't tell him this time, I will tell him."

Rohit glared at him, "Don't you dare." He warned Jinks who looked tired of him. "You know how much he loves Rahul."

Ajinkya then looked at Virat who was guiding Rahul on how to dodge the bouncers.

"He never laughs like that with me," Rohit grumbled and sipped his lemonade.

"Are you for real?" Jinks threw his hands in the air, "Virat laughs the most when he's with you. He never even looks at anyone else when you guys are together."

"Anyone but Rahul, ek call ata hai and he runs to him." Rohit pointed out.

Jinks sighed at the obliviousness of this guy and walked to Jaddu and Bhuvi.

"Yeh dono mera dimag kharab kar denge." Jaddu snickered at him while Bhuvi passed him a bottle of water.

"What did he do now?" Bhuvi questioned with a knowing smile.

"Pehle Rohit used to think that Virat liked Yuvi bhai because they were so close, then he got married and I thought Rohit will finally confess now."

"But now he thinks Virat is dating Rahul, and he's convinced his love story will remain one-sided." Jaddu laughed loudly while Jinks just glared at him.

"Virat is another case entirely, that moron has done everything besides confessing his love to Rohit."

"What do you mean?" Shami asked, joining them at the table.

"You remember when Surya came into the team and Ravi bhai set him as Rohit's roommate?" They all nodded at Jaddu's story.

"Virat warned Ravi bhai that no matter what changes, no one else should be Rohit's roommate other than him." Jinks rolled his eyes while the others laughed.

"And when Rohit fainted during practice, we took him to the hospital and thought we'd tell Vi later because he was in the middle of an interview." Jinks reminded them all, "Biggest mistake ever." He shuddered.

"Virat threatened all of us that no matter where he is, we should always tell him if Ro gets hurt."

"He's gifted him matching rings, and Rohit still thinks they are just friends." They simultaneously turned to look at Virat, the gold ring hanging on a chain around his neck.

Then they turned to look at Rohit playing with the gold ring around his ring finger.

"They are hopeless." Jaddu declared and leaned back on his chair.

But Bhuvi just shook his head, "You know Virat doesn't do those grand proposals and fancy confessions."

They all nodded somberly because everyone knew that his parents had passed away in a fire during their marriage anniversary.

His brother had been in the hospital for two months after getting into an accident the day he was planning to propose to his girlfriend.

On the other side of the ground, Virat tiredly dragged himself to where Rohit was sitting and slumped beside him, placing his head on his shoulders.

"Tired?" Virat nodded at the question and closed his eyes for a few seconds. "My head hurts so bad." He whispered in a low voice, the loud sounds and bright sun giving him a headache.