midway through heaven 🔞 (ishan x shubman)

"But you promised." Ishan all but wailed, his lower lip jutting out in a displeased pout.

Shubman quickly looked around to make sure there were no cameras and pulled him inside to a dark, empty corridor.

He pushed Ishan against the wall, placing his hand above his head and leaning close to his face. "Have I ever said no to you, baby?"

Ishan shook his head, his signature pout still intact.

"Bas ek vaari yeh presentation ho jane de, Noor se baat karni hai. Phir toh bas, main tera hi hu." Shubman's hand was placed on his face, stroking his cheeks softly.

"Pakka?" He chuckled at the stern raise of his boyfriend's brows and leaned down to steal a quick kiss.

"Pakka meri jaan."

"What have you planned that you're so excited?" Shubman asked him, pressing soft kisses on his eyelids and making the boy giggle.

"Raat ko room mein aa jaaiyo, phir pata chalega." Ishan stuck his tongue out at his boyfriend, who just shook his head.

"You're not getting scared, are you? If you are, maybe we can reconsider the terms of our bet."

Shubman raised an unimpressed eyebrow at the coy tone of his voice and flicked his nose.

"I promised you, if you win the match, I'll do whatever you want. Punjabi hu, we don't back down in our words." He bit the tip of Ishan's nose lightly, making him frown and try to push him away playfully.

The two boys kept fooling around in the darkness of the corridor until Hardik's voice interrupted them, and Shubman had to go for the presentation.

"Late nahi hona sher puttar aaj, warna khair nahi." Ishan wiggled his eyebrows warningly.

"Acha bachu, dekh lenge." Shubman smirked back and blew him a kiss before walking out.

***

"Ishu, you wrap it twice r-"

Ishan cut him off with a fierce glare and sat back, "You said you'd let me do whatever I wanted." He reminded his boyfriend.

"I'm just saying, if you wrap it like that, then it'll be easier, baba." Shubman loosened his hands with an easy flick of his wrist, proving his point.

Ishan gaped at that and groaned loudly. "How do you tie me up so easily? I've been trying for fifteen minutes, and it's still not done."

Shubman pulled him closer and pecked the annoyed pout on his face, unable to resist touching him.

"Just let me help - just a little bit. Then you can do your thing, okay?"

Ishan thought about it for a while and nodded his head because Shubman was just helping him tie the knots. He was going to do the rest of it all by himself.

Shubman grinned at him and took the rope from him, wrapping it around his wrist loosely and grabbing one end of it by his teeth and tightening it swiftly.

"And you're done?" Ishan looked at him incredulously, and he just shrugged.

"Just like that?" Shubman just chuckled and leaned forward to kiss him once again, silencing any other protests he had.

"Now, what do I do?" He asked his boyfriend, who tapped his chin thoughtfully for a while, trying to remember what he had read in that short story Riyan had given him.