Chapter 23 - I found her

After some days:

Author's pov:

Finally, Yang Minyoong and Jungkook reached North Korea secretly with the help of the spies who help to cross the border illegally.

Jungkook decided to take Yang Minyoong with him because it would be easy to find his family with the help of Yang Minyoong.

Jungkook pov:

I don't care about this Minyoong, he is only a pawn in finding Y/N. I haven't even thought about his Kingdom honestly all I'm thinking about is Y/N.

Well so we do entered North Korea legally,well it's not tough for me to feed someone greediness and with these I offered little over money to their king and he let me stay in his kingdom and he also agreed to keep our offer in secerecy because I know my babygirl would be running any minute after she knew that I'm coming to take afterall what is mine.

This time I will get in my knees until she forgive me and y'all must also be thinking about my kingdom so it's in the hand of my marquess for short period of time.

___________________________________________

Yang Minyoong:

We're finally in the kingdom and now our purpose is to find my one and only sister aka Badass Y/N who made this crazy bastard head over heels for her to leave his whole kingdom over the hands of a mere marquess.(Sorry Guyzz author is listening to bundles)

I and Jungkook were in market trying to search for that postmaster so it would be easy for us to access Y/N.

I was looking at the moon which was shinning above my head and meanwhile thus crackhead is too busy to look at the beauty of this city instead he wants to look at his beauty right now.

He was shuffling this head from time to time maybe he forget the directions .

I was too free to care,All the shiny things were attracting me in dark starry night.

Until I stepped on the dress of a woman.