Chapter 24 - I met her

Jungkook pov:

"WHAT?"

I felt my heart pumping with blood and beating strongly after hearing her name.

Y/N

Her name is a symphony,
Her memories is a song that fills my heart;
Forever and always, you and me we never be apart,

Again!

Yang Minyoong:

He stopped I tried to call him multiple times but he stopped listening. I guess he is thinking about my sister.

So I slapped him!

Cause I know for now he will treat me like a king to know where my sister.

He does look angry but instead smiled,

"Where is Y/N?"

I simply said,

"I can't tell you now."

He shooked his head

I sighed simply

___________________________________________

Finally telling him whole story about how I met Iseul and how I find Y/N. He ready to not got to Y/N right now because it is night time and I told him that we can't simply meet her more like we have to keep a eye on her so we can catch her because forcing her to stay will not be a good decision.

He understood and he was also quite angry on Iseul for keeping Y/N away from him but I made him understand that it's not her fault and instead she helped Y/N.

So our now next plan will start now because it's morning.

For our plan to work I have to be close to Iseul but in a way where she Y/N doesn't know about me.

I hate that I told her my real name and what if she told Y/N about me?

Then I'm doomed.

So first I have to do is spy on their house which I'm quite good at.

___________________________________________

So here we are, me and Jungkook hiding on top of trees while also keeping eyes on their house it was early of morning at 6 am and I told him it's too early but...........

Y'all know him, so we were hiding on the branch of the tree.

Then suddenly their door opened and a girl came out with books in her hand and smiling while her kids were beside her and I know it was none other than Y/N.