Chapter 25 - Destiny

2 days ago:

JK's pov:

Here I'm infront of the school where my wife teaches.

I can feel my heart beating. I was still wearing the same mask.

I found an orphan girl whose parents have died due to diseases and no one was read to adopt her from orphanage due to her parent's condition and sickness.

Honestly that's so sick of them to leave a pure soul like her and she is still smiling so happily.

And when I was adopting her, they didn't even investigated me well looks like they just want to shake off her from their shoulders

But anyways, I admitted her in the school and meet with the principal in the office and we go through the admission process.

I take off my mask during admission process and showed him my face.

He was shocked as he instantly realised who I was and I know it.

I just shut his mouth with ton of gold coins.

With these that little girl get so happy with her admission whose name, I don't even decided yet.

As soon as filling all details related her, I got to the column where her name has to be filled and which I don't decide.

So, after thinking over for a minute, I decided that I will name her "Inyun".

Principal smiled at me and we got out from principal's office.

I met Y/N in the hallways who was going to report in principal office.

I just looked at her with love in my eyes and I guess she noticed me because she smiled after looking at me.

I got too happy and took destiny to her class.

Everyone was looking at her because of new expensive bag and bracelet which I brought for her obviously because she's Jeon Jungkook child even if it's for a month.

She sat on her sit and I told her that I named her "Inyun".

She got so happy as she hugged me and said,

"Thankyou dada"

I freezed for a minute because I met this girl just 2 days ago and she was really ready to call me dada.

I just got too happy because it's first time for me.

She got scared for a minute but assured her that, I was happy.