gettin ready

i dislike this chapter but here you go

marleys pov
in the morning i walked out to the girls in the kitchen getting ready for uni. "ooooo who did you hook up with last night" alyssa said noticing the lack of pants and massive long button up shirt i had on.

"no one" i laughed it off as billie walked in wearing my hoodie and serious bed head. a smirk crawled its way onto alyssas face and i hit her on my way passed telling her to shut up.

"oh yeah mars your class is canceled by the way" willow said
"so i could have slept longer" i said groaning since it was 8 am so i've had a solid less than 4 hours of sleep.

"yeah they announced it, go back to bed honey" willow chuckled and i held billie's hand leading her back to my room. "have fun at schoool" i dragged out before i flopped onto my bed, billie scooting in beside me.

"let me take you on a date today baby" billie said throwing the blanket back around me.

"mmm if it's an afternoon date then absolutely" she laughed at my answer pulling me between her legs. i wrap my arms around her waist and she goes starts humming again.

she traced her fingers over the features of my face softly. i heard the girls come in and say goodbye again and i pretended to be asleep because it was easier than responding.

i couldn't fall asleep now i was awake. i moved my head to look up at billie. her eyes met mine with amusement before they softened 
"marley im serious you need to quit your job or take shorter shifts" billie said holding my face as she presses her cold fingers under my eyes. it was like an ice pack for my eyebags but her hands quickly warmed up.

"i cant" i sighed.
"you can, and you need to. getting a few hours of sleep a day isn't good as-well as going to uni and working with me, and going to the gym" she shook her head at me and i closed my eyes. cant see the disappointment if i cant see her. out of sight out of mind.

Billies pov

Her phone started to ring and she let it ring out. I laughed lightly when it started ringing again and she groaned. she asked if I could answer it so I did. "hello i'm marleys friend how can I help" I said and felt her laugh on top of me

"hi this is Chelsea from her gym, we need her to go to the doctors for a checkup before she can come back, just to ensure everything is still okay after yesterday" I was surprised at what she was saying. what happened?

"uh yeah Ill let her know" I said saying goodbye. "what else happened at the gym" I asked marley and she sat up.

"nothing, what are you talking about. Who called?" she said her face was really pale.

"Chelsea from your gym, she said you have to go to the doctors before you can go back 'to make sure everything is okay after yesterday'" I quoted and the rest of the colour drained from her face.

"oh yeah its just this thing they do to make sure we are all up to health" she said hesitating for a second. I didn't believe her. cause what gym does that.

"marley-" "billie believe me it's nothing" she said rubbing her eye tiredly.
i'd ask her about it later so i sat quietly as we stared at eachother.

"how's your album coming along" she changed the topic.
"it's good, i finished this song called the greatest the other day and finn and i finalized all the instruments, now the rest of the album is just like flowing out of me"

"can i hear it?" she asked with a smile i clicked my tongue and looked away.
"i suppose" she sat infront of me and i wrapped my arms over her playing the song.

she started crying at the lyrics but also bobbing to the beat. "you are absolutely incredible eilish, the belts, the lyrics"
"thank you" i smiled my face right beside hers.

"well i can't sleep so take me on a date miss o'connell"
"gladly miss oliver"

"what do I wear" she asked me resting her face in her hands.

"can I choose your outfit?" I asked with a smile.

"if you actually pick clothes this time" she rolled her eyes. "I will have some faith" i got up to get her an outfit as she goes for a shower. "be quick I want to have a shower too" i called out as she left

"you could always join me" she replied with a laugh before walking away. I couldn't tell if she was being serious. So I picked out a hot but moveable outfit and walked to her bathroom.

The door was only half shut anyway because im pretty sure the lock that keeps it closed it broken. They have a shower curtain so I didn't see her when I walked in. I placed her clothes on the counter lingering to stare at my reflection in the steamy mirror.

I left going to their kitchen for a drink and she came out a minute later doing a spin for me with the outfit. "never worn this stuff together but I like it" she comments

"i am known for my clothes for a reason" I smiled and she nodded as I went to get ready. I didn't end up having a shower just washing my face. We were both in the bathroom as she was doing her makeup. I watched her as she did it all. Not realizing how dark her eyes were until I saw her put concealer on and it looked normal again. that girl really needs more sleep. 

she sat on the counter leaning down to do my eyeliner. "how romantical" i commented and she smiled. we put our shoes on and headed down to my car. 

"ready"