jazzy tunes

billie's pov
we were back at the apartment getting ready for tonight.
marley was smoking out on the balcony while waiting for zoe to finish in the shower. i don't know why. she doesn't usually.

i had been in first so i was doing my makeup infront of the mirror . i was humming some tunes when marley came back in.

"hey" she said snaking her arms around my waist.
"hi mars" i smiled interlocking one of our hands. "you exited for tonight?" i asked watching as her face lit up with a smile.

"very. but i am also very tired, so hopefully that goes away by the time we get there" zoe comes out so she leaves to have a shower.

an hour later we all went back downstairs to get an uber to the bar.
when we got there it was a hidden jazz bar with the best vibes to it.

some people ran up to marley instantly and a blond girl jumped into a hug. my girl didn't even stumble.

"this is stevie, ethan and lucy" she said pointing between them all. stevie literally looked like stevie nicks, probably intentionally. ethan looked like every other english boy ever. and lucy looked like someone but i couldn't figure out who.

"hi i'm billie, this is zoe" i introduced us and we all started talking. they were mostly talking to marley catching up and everything but they included us in the conversation.

at 6pm the others got up to start their show. i don't know what i expected but they played these soulful jazzy tunes.

"do they have this recorded anywhere?"
"nah, they can't get someone whos down"
"i could hook them up? or even they can self produce and use my studio because i need to be listening to this on repeat"

marley nodded going to buy us some drinks. when she walked back i was shocked.
"how did you get that" i said scared she was gonna get areasted when she came back with alcohol.

there was literally cops in here. they must be off duty.
"babe it's legal here" she laughed taking a drink and spinning on her chair.

once the band played a couple songs they finished and some other people started playing.
"what did you think miss global superstar" lucy said nervously.

i repeated what i said to marley but saying how much i needed it like 100 times more.
they took me up on the offer to do it themselves and i told them i'd fund it.

"no we can't ask you to fund it all"
"your not asking, i'm offering" i saw marley roll her eyes at me. remembering every time we have these sorts of arguments.

"she's not taking no for an answer, trust me i know" marley mentioned and we came to a compromise.

the rest of the night was amazing we ordered rounds of finger food talking and laughing.

the bar closed at midnight and we were kicked out. we all hugged goodbye and they went home and we went to the how .

"i am going to move back here at some point" marley said laying down in bed

"only if you take me with you" i said she agreed and we put on a movie to fall asleep to.

with an early (11am) flight back home we all attempted to fall asleep. mars was out in an instant. zoe soon after.

3rd person pov
the three of them were sitting around the airport waiting for their flight. billie was asleep on marley's shoulder. the singer hadn't gotten to sleep till 5am so being here at 8 wasn't helping.

there was some paparazzi around and had already taken a few photos and so they had to move twice.

their flight was called so marley woke billie up who was not happy about it. it took like an hour to get in the sky but soon they were playing a game of uno to pass the time.

the second they were back in LA texts from marley's boss started spamming her phone.
she ignored them for when she got home. and they met patrick who was picking them up.

he was asking about the girls trip (i just realised her family was meant to be here) and everyone was filling him in.

marley's pov
when i got back home neither of the girls were there. i texted them but they didn't respond. it was late so they might be out to dinner.

i put some music on and had a massive long shower. but in the middle of it the song was interrupted with a call coming through.

"i was in the middle of a shower" i said to the star who then requested to face time.

i accepted it but still holding it close to my face.
"i was telling dad in the car about the band and i just realised i never got their numbers or anything. can you send them to me pleaseee"

"yeah text me to remind me, ill do it one i'm done"
"okay sexy i will, can you call tonight?" she questioned and i nodded. saying my goodbyes my music resumed.

10 minutes later i was done and in fresh clean clothes. i walked into the kitchen to grab a snack and ended up cutting a carrot up.

i settled into my bed with my laptop open. because of my little holiday i was behind in uni.

an hour or so later the front door opened. "MARLEY" the girls shouted through the house. i shouted back and they ran in jumping on top of me.

"how was london, i know you've wanted to go back for ages" willow asked getting under my blankets.

"it was seriously amazing, i cant wait to go back"

later on they were falling asleep and went back to their beds. we said our goodnight and i called billie finally.

"what are you so focused on" she asked as she  was also in bed freshly showered.

"uni work" i sighed backspacing an entire paragraph because it didn't come out right.
"disgusting" i hummed in agreement and i could hear her watching the office in the background.

i need to finish this assignment before i go to sleep.

a/n
i can think of what drama to put in. give me ideas.