the question

not proof read

marley pov

"i know this might sound bad or inappropriate or whatever. but marley i really really like you, ive been drawn to you since i met you. hell ive written songs about you. you make me feel like a better person and i feel good around you" she stopped walking and stood infront of me holding my hands. 

"mars, this is me formally asking you. will you be my girlfriend" i stared at her.

"the world doesn't need to know if that's what your worried about" she stopped talking when I didn't say anything. I was in shock. I cant believe she felt the same. "im sorry, forget-" I cut her off with a kiss. She held my waist and dipped me backwards. There was no one around. This was our moment

"I thought you would never ask"

"I wasn't discreet about it" she laughed looking up at me. I held her face in my hands and she smiled at me. I kissed her again and could feel her smiling into it.

"lyss thought we were dating since the night I brought you to girls night" I told her with a smile as she was saying finneas thought the same. we both came to realize we were the last to see we liked eachother. 

We walked hand in hand to the rocks where we sat last time. She laid her head on my shoulder and I wrapped one of my arms over her knees. "as cute as this is i have way to much excitement and energy all of a sudden" she said jumping up and pulling me up with her. 

"then run" i said and she looked at me weirdly. "go, run. get the energy out" she threw her head back in a laugh and dragged me along as we ran down the beach. she was extremely fast but i was faster. 

i hear a thud behind me and turn around to find billie with a face full of sand. i took a photo of her as she was spitting the sand from her mouth. i walked back to her brushing the sand from her hair. she looked fine. 

"you alright?" i asked after a second of laughing. "you really decked it" i stated pulling her to her feet. 

"yeah no shit" i lifted a hand to get sand from her eyebrows and lashes. "im never listening to you again" she says as we started to walk back (on the path) to her car. we head for my house again as i had uni tomorrow. most likely atleast. 

once we were in my apartment we were met with willow cooking dinner and alyssa sitting on the bench eating cheese and crackers. "and where have you two been all day" alyssa said in that tone. 

"out and about" i said dragging billie to my room. i could hear them talking about us but i just closed the door. 

"someones eager" billie jokes. i told her to shut up beginning to put my pyjamas on. "can i have a shower" she asked and i nodded letting her borrow anything she needed. i went back to the kitchen taking a seat on the stools. 

i asked alyssa to braid my hair and she spun around to start. "wheres billie?"

"shower" "surprised you didnt join her"  lyss commented whispering in my ear. i flew my hand backwards to hit her in the head but she dodged. 

"thank you" i said once she finished and spun back around to engage in the conversation. billie came back out and joined us in the kitchen. 

"your staying for dinner im guessing?" willow asked with a smile. 

"if thats okay, i can orde-" "billie its fine i figured it anyway" she assured the singer. we plated dinner up and curled up on the couch together. 

we were watching the perks of being a wallflower. 

billie pov

marley was half leaning on me and once i reached forward to put my dish down she relaxed into me more. i saw how she was pushing her meal around on her plate before putting it on the table and rolling to her side.  

i scratched my nails down her head to the ends of her hair. as she put her arm over my lap to rest her head on. she curled her legs closer to her chest settling down. not long later she was asleep. 

once the movie finished marley woke up enough to go to bed while i cleaned the kitchen as a thank you for dinner. 

"did she eat today?" willow asked me quietly once it was just us in the kitchen. 

"yeah, why?" she just motioned to her barely touched dinner. and brushed it off. but it got me thinking. 

she would tell me if things were getting bad again, right?

a/n

short but its whatever