𝟸𝟹: 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜

The next day...

Tuesday
December 7, 2021

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝Dymond walked into the bathroom only to see Kyaire slipping on his underwear

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
Dymond walked into the bathroom only to see Kyaire slipping on his underwear. He quickly turned his head. Kyaire proceeded to put on his shirt and pants.

"My bad folk." Dymond apologized, turning to walk out of the bathroom, but the moment he did, Tear Drop's right-hand man Zeeke caught him off guard when he appeared wielding a shank.

Dymond noticed it and grabbed Zeeke's wrist and placed his free hand on his shoulder to push him away and prevent him from stabbing him. The men struggled as Zeeke's hand came closer and closer to Dymond's neck. Dymond's heart pounded in his chest. He had heart, but he couldn't deny that Zeeke was a bit stronger since he had over 100 pounds on him. Kyaire's eyes widened and he sprang into action, racing over to the men. Zeeke took his eyes off Dymond for just a second, and the moment he locked eyes with Kyaire, Kyaire punched him with everything he had, knocking him out cold. The shank slid across the floor. Dymond eyed it.

Dymond wasted no time making his way over to the shank. As he picked it up and made his way back over to Zeeke to finish him off, Kyaire grabbed his wrist.

"Not here youngin'." He told Dymond. Dymond looked at him and then at the grip Kyaire had on his wrist.

"Yo, I appreciate you doing what you did, but now I gotta do what I gotta do."

"You do that shit and you gon' get more time slapped on to whatever you already got. I get it and I wouldn't let a nigga slide trying to kill me but—"

Dymond chuckled and that confused Kyaire. It was clear Dymond was just as crazy as...him.

"What's funny?" Kyaire arched a brow. Dymond removed his arm from Kyaire's grip.

"Time is all I got. Believe me, I ain't got shit to lose." He told Kyaire as he leaned down and put the shank to Zeeke's neck. Dymond felt he had to do this to not only send a message to Tear Drop that he'd failed but to also let him know he wasn't to be fucked with. He seriously didn't give a damn about getting more time when he was already here for life.

The feeling of something sharp against him woke Zeeke who didn't have a chance to react before Dymond slit his throat. Cutting his carotid artery, blood spewed from Zeeke's neck like a fire hydrant as he placed his hands around his neck to stop the bleeding. The sounds of him gurgling and choking on his blood as he stared up at Dymond made Dymond clench his jaw because he'd really had the audacity to try to kill him. He knew he wasn't untouchable and that he couldn't whoop everyone, but he didn't expect someone to come after him so soon. He was slipping.