40

ARIEL

I break the hug, looking up at him. I go on my toes and pull his face towards me, kissing him.

Soon, we get into a harsh rhythm of kissing eachother, like our lives depend on it. He swipes his tongue across my lip as his hands roam over me and I whimper.

Without breaking the kiss, I start to unbutton his shirt and take it off. He breaks the kiss when he's standing there shirtless.

"We're not doing anything while you're this upset, micetta." he pants.

"I need this right now, don't deny me the only thing that will make me feel better." I smash his mouth against mine again.

"Ariel, I can't. That wouldn't be right." he groans when I take off my dress, and stand infront of him in my bra and panties.

"I'm not drunk. Or unconscious, I want to do this with you." I say, firmly. His grunt and expression show me just how much restraint he's having to use. "Please Griffin." I put a hand to his bare abs, his skin warm under mine.

He cups my jaw, kissing me again.

"You're sure?" he asks, trailing kisses down my throat.

"Yes." I moan, gasping when he nips a particularly sensitive spot.

We end up on the bed, naked, sweating and so hungry for his touch I couldn't breathe. He kisses down my body, leaving fire burning everywhere he touched me.

I looked at him as he worshiped my body, and I knew at this moment that he would forever have a piece of me.

_______________

I just had sex. With Griffin.

I had sex, with possibly the hottest guy I have ever seen. I was no longer a prude virgin.

If you told the Ariel from 2 months ago when I was still working in America that, she would ask you what drug you were on, and where she could get some.

I was on cloud nine. So thoroughly satisfied all I could do was lay in bed next to him, wrapped up in his arms and smile.

I was sure about one thing and one thing only in my life right now. And it was him.

I had no regrets about giving him an important part of me. Because I knew no one else would ever make me feel this way.

As we layed there, watching TV in his bed, eating takeout from the diner, my brain couldn't help itself, and played the red, hot memories from just a few hours ago.

"Fuck baby, you're so tight." He groans, the throaty moan makes my stomach clench.

"Are you okay?"

"You feel so good, micetta."

I squirm in his arms making him look down at me.

"What's wrong." he asks. "Does it still hurt?" His tone is concerned. It makes me smile.

As amazing as it was, Griffin wasn't just big to look at. He was massive and accommodating him had hurt and left me sore.

But he had made sure I enjoyed it, and believe me, I did.

"No, I'm okay." I smile at him reassuringly.

"Finish your burger. You need to eat." he says sternly. I scruch up my nose.

"I just had a whole burger. It's not my fault you ordered me two. I am not a bear." I complain.

"You fainted due to not eating, I think that precedents my concern." he says. I roll my eyes. "And you refuse to see a doctor."

"That's because Im fine." I huff. "I promise." I kiss his cheek.

"We should go to the hospital anyway." He says.

"I hadn't eaten since lunch yesterday, I just felt sick. It's not a big deal." I hum as his fingers play with my hair. "You fed me two peoples food, I think Ill be fine." I snicker.

"Are you staying?" He asks, making me look up at him.

"Do you want me to stay?" I ask back, my chin rests on his chest.

"Darling you'd be living with me if I had my way." He leans down to kiss me. My pulse quickens at his words.

"You're such a smooth talker." I laugh.

"I mean it." He husks. I pout.

"Yes, Ill stay. It's not like Im looking forward to going home." I shrug. He holds me tighter. I snuggled into him more.

We knew we weren't perfect or even close, but we were good together and that was enough to hold on to.

________________

"I think I want to quit at Russo Security." I say over breakfast the next morning. I had made scrambled eggs and toasted some bread.

Griffin just stares, saying nothing.

"Do you think that's a bad idea?" I question.

"I do not think you're the kind of person who would be content cutting all ties from your family. Especially your father." He comments.

I bite my already bruised lip, picking at the skin.

My eggs taste like cardboard as I chew them, thinking back to my little office chat with dad and Zio Marco.

"I'm just so lost on what to do, and they have strong opinions. About us." I wince when his expression darkens.

"No one but you decides if we are together. It is your decision." He says firmly.

"I know." my lips quirk. "So we're together?" I ask. The anger dissipates to a more amused expression.

"You are something else, tempesta. Finish your food." he gruffs. I smile at that. "The answer is yes." He smirks making me laugh and shake my head.

Sometimes, I worried we were moving too fast, feeling too much too quickly. That we were taking steps, and missing some in between and doing things too quickly. And it was scary.

But no it was more exhilarating. How I felt about him, trumped every single doubt I had or anything my dad or uncle said. I look at him as he chewed his breakfast, his insane, razor sharp jaw doing unspeakable things to my libido.

He looks up, catching my eyes and flashes me the most heartbreaking smile, filled with charm that came to him oh so easily. And I smiled back, all negative thoughts slipping away.

I'd be fine, as long as I had him.