Her worst Nightmare (Ghost X Valeria)

Smut warning.
TW: NonConsent. If you are sensitive to the topic donot proceed.

The container door groaned open, revealing the dimly lit interior where Valeria was brought inside for interrogation. Graves and Alejandro were basically fighting with her, their voices a chaotic clash against her stoic silence.

Despite their relentless badgering, she wouldn't budge, her eyes cold and unyielding.In the shadows, Ghost watched her, blending into the darkness like a phantom. His gaze was fixated on her, studying her every move.

Valeria, known in the underworld as El Sin Nombre, was a vicious killer who never hesitated to pull the trigger. Breaking her would be a challenge, and everyone in the room knew it.Five men surrounded her, but she stood alone, defiant and untouchable.

She was the kind who came, conquered, and left no trace of vulnerability.

Ghost admired her ferocity; he had a twisted fascination with breaking the spirits of those women who seemed unbreakable. Injecting them with theirvenom, sowing doubt - these were his games.
But this woman was unlike any he had encountered before.
She sat there like a Queen but he had decided then and there to bring her down to her knees, break her until her foundation starts to ramshackle.

Valeria was muttering in Spanish, a steady stream of words that Ghost couldn't understand. Frustration gnawed at him, but he remained silent, his eyes never leaving her. He could feel the tension in the room rising, the frustration of the men around her growing with each unanswered question.

Finally, Ghost couldn't hold back any longer. He stepped forward, his voice cutting through the din. "You are a narco harboring terrorists," he accused, his tone cold and precise.

Valeria's reply was immediate, and it caught him off guard. "Terrorism is good for business," she spat, her eyes flashing with a dangerous glint.

Alejandro had warned everyone: making a deal with Valeria would never end well. Yet here they were, trying to break her, to extract the information they needed. Despite their relentless pressure, Valeria didn't crack. She didn't reveal where the missiles were hidden, nor did she disclose the location of Hassan.

The room grew heavier with each passing second, the weight of their failure pressing down on them. Ghost felt a flicker of doubt. This woman, this fierce, unyielding force, was not going to be easy to break. But he knew he couldn't give up. Not yet. The game had only just begun, and he was determined to see it through to the bitter end.

Ghost sat on his bed that night, his leg continuously fidgeting. He was a ruthless and merciless killer, dispatching enemies without a second thought. A dark side lurked beneath the skull mask he wore, a side he rarely let anyone see. But that woman, Valeria, had awakened the beast inside him.

Ever since she had stepped foot in that container, he couldn't get her curvy body out of his mind. The swell of her ass, her snatched waist-every detail was etched into his thoughts, taunting him. He had seen many women, but none had ever affected him like this. She was more than a challenge; she was an obsession.

He would love to devour her, to break her spirit and body alike. The thought of her defiance crumbling beneath his touch sent a thrill through him. But he knew he needed to be patient. Valeria was not a woman to be underestimated. He would wait for the perfect moment, the perfect crack in her armor, and then he would strike.

He made up his mind and got up, determination fueling his every move. Grabbing a roll of duct tape and a handful of zip ties, he slipped silently out of his quarters, making his way to Valeria's container in the darkness of the base.

The night was still, the only sounds the distant hum of machinery and the occasional murmur of guards on patrol. He knew everyone was likely asleep, leaving only the gate guards as potential obstacles. But for Ghost, even they posed no significant challenge. He moved like a shadow, unseen and unheard, his dark intentions driving him forward.