Hiatus is almost over; Update; & New ideas? (Will Delete Soon)

I'm very sorry about the wait.

I originally intended to post the next chapter during January or even February, but I wasn't given the chance because I've been focusing on my school work more due to the stress of the New Year.

It's my final year of high school and I've been bombarded with exams, projects, field trips, and I'm even trying to solve some personal family issues at the moment. This has led to heavy burnouts for me, and even when I have free time, I can't be bothered to open my computer without worrying about something else.

I understand if some of you are mad and if this just sounds like excuses. But I promise to return and complete the next chapter soon. Sadly, I can't specifically say when, but all I know is that for this summer, I'll try to make up for lost time.

I've missed working on this story, and I really wanna finish it.

That being said, here are some things I wanna say real quick about this story...

- I'll be doing rewrites of Coral's character since now that I reread it, I kinda don't like what I did with her character.

- There will be a new OC during the 5th movie. (I'm sure some of you can guess why)

- I've made a final decision on who will be Redwood's love interest. When that happens, please don't leave hurtful comments about it.

———————————————————

Also, over the course of the hiatus, I've ended up finding different fandoms that I gained certain ideas for, and I'm thinking about writing for some of them. Here are the main ones that won't stop tormenting my head...

- 🐢 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [2012 & Rise]
(I've already started on the concepts for the OCs)

- 😈 Hazbin Hotel
(It'll be a canon divergent AU. I really love the canon series, but I wanna put my own spin to it, no hate)

- 🧸 Poppy Playtime
(And possibly FNAF 👀)

- 🍳 Green Eggs & Ham [Netflix Show]
(I'm hesitant on this one)

———————————————————

And for the stories that I've currently not completed yet, don't worry. They'll get their time soon. Just not yet.

I hope you all have a great day/night, and I wish you all the best of luck in life. 🍀💖🌟