Chapter 11

Jimin is sitting in his favorite spot in the garden with his Halmeoni. They have been back in Busan for a few days now and have also visited their parents. His parents were indeed concerned about Jimin's turn of events in the military. But after Jimin and Taehuyng explained that it is not Jimin's fault, but that someone within the group is bothering them, they were reassured. "But son," says Ji-Hoon, "if this continues, please go to instructor Jung and report it, because he couldn't tell us what's going on and he was also very surprised about your behavior ".

Jimin sighs, on the one hand he wants to do that, but on the other hand he would also like to show that he can also stand up for himself, but how.

He feels someone sit next to him and he looks to the side. "Here darling," Na-ri says and hands him a cup of tea. "How are you?" she asks, looking at him.

"Okay Halmeoni," Jimin says, trying to sound convincing, but Na-ri is no fool and knows something is bothering him. "Good at lying, you mean," Na-ri says, smiling and Jimin looks at her in shock.

"I know something is bothering you honey, I know you pretty well by now and I know that when you're sitting here, there's something you're stressing about. A tear drops down Jimin's cheek and Na-ri puts an arm around him. "You can tell me anything darling, you are not alone," she says as she wipes the tears from his face.

Jimin sighs and starts his story. About Yoongi and Jungkook and that he thinks he is attracted to Yoongi and that Soobin keeps trying to break them up by doing all kinds of things, causing Jimin to get punished again. That he is afraid to tell Yoongi that he is a prince and he finds it difficult that he cannot be honest with Yoongi. That they do not have the opportunity in the army to get to know each other better, because then Soobin will intervene again. All the frustration comes out and Na-ri tries to listen to his story as best as possible.

When Jimin has calmed down a bit, she gives him his tea. "Are you in love with Yoongi?" Na-ri asks and Jimin chokes on the sip of tea he just had in his mouth and starts coughing. Na-ri gently pats him on the back. "Yes, I think so," Jimin says with a red face. Na-ri laughs, "you think so," she asks.

"Yah," Jimin says angrily, "how am I supposed to know that, when I don't even have the opportunity to invent those feelings, because someone is always tearing us apart."

"But son, have you ever thought about traveling to Daegu during these ten days to surprise him there and get to know each other quietly, without Soobin or anyone from the army," Na-ri asks and Jimin looks at her surprised. "No," he says honestly, only to get frustrated again. "I don't know what his address is and what if his parents recognize me and reveal my secret."

"Then you ask his parents to keep it a secret for a while, because you want to know if Yoongi also has feelings for you. For you as a "normal" boy," says Na-ri. "And then you can always tell him later."

Na-ri stands up. "Come on, let's ask Taehuyng if he would like to come to Daegu with you and if he can find out the address. Then I'll drive you that way and you can surprise them. I'm sure if I hear your stories like that, they would really like it."

They walk into the house together and find Taehuyng on his phone in the living room. "Hey Tae," Jimin starts, "do you happen to know Yoongi and Jungkook's address and would you like to come with me to Daegu to surprise them?" Taehuyng looks at him in surprise. "Wow Jimin, that's a good idea, that I didn't think of it myself," he says laughing. "Yes, I know his address, because I wrote him a letter yesterday and put it in the post.

"Well, that's settled then," says Na-ri. "Pack some things together in a backpack and then I will drive you to Daegu. I will make sure that your parents are informed and that there is extra security in Daegu for you as inconspicuously as possible.

The boys walk upstairs and pack their backpacks with a number of things so they can spend at least a few nights in Daegu. When they're done, they walk downstairs where Na-ri is already waiting for them.

When they arrive in Daegu, they drive to the address Taehuyng received. They park the car in front of the flower shop and Na-ri turns to the boys. "Just sit tight, I'll go into the shop and ask if they're home." She gets out of the car and walks to the shop.

The bell rings in the shop and Haneul walks to the counter and greets the new customer kindly. "Good afternoon," she says, "can I help you with something." Na-ri walks to the counter. "Is it true that Yoongi and Jungkook live here," she asks.

Haneul looks at her in surprise. "Um, yes, that's right," she says questioningly. Na-ri continues, "I have two boys with me who are in the same group with Yoongi and Jungkook in the army and they would like to surprise them. "Oh how nice," says Haneul enthusiastically. "I've heard a few names come up. A Jimin and a Taehuyng," she says laughing and Na-ri nods affirmatively. "Yes, that's right, it was the same the other way around. Wait a minute, I'll get them out of the car and she'll walk back outside. She waves to the boy to come to the shop too and the three of them walk back inside.

"Oh my lord," Haneul says shocked and she bows to Jimin and Taehuyng. "Welcome to our shop, Prince Jimin and Prince Taeyung," she says softly. "Um, we'd like to ask you something," Na-ri says. She sees how uncomfortable the boys feel. "I know you recognize them, but Yoongi and Jungkook are both unaware of the fact that they are princes. Jimin and Taehuyng want to be treated like normal boys and experience what it feels like to have a normal friendship with someone. Could you please keep this a secret for a while?"

Haneul looks at both boys and sees how nervous they are. She often hears from her customers how friendly these guys are and how nice it is that they live in Busan because they and their parents are so involved with their population.

"Yes that's okay. I will also inform my husband and Chul will probably recognize you as he is from Busan. But he won't be here in the coming days because the boys are helping us again," says Haneul. "Come, I will take you to the greenhouses. But first we will go to my husband, who is in his office."

They first walk to a small office at the back of the store, where a man is sitting behind his computer on the phone. He looks up and drops his phone in alarm. "Uh, sorry Chul, I'll call you back later," he says and puts his phone on the desk. He stands and bows. "Oh honey, you don't have to bow," says Haneul. These are Prince Jimin and Prince Taehuyng as you can see and if you think carefully about the names we have heard in recent days, you will know enough. Jung-hoon thinks and suddenly starts laughing. "Oh my," he shouts, "and we didn't notice it was about them all this time. Don't they know that you are princes?" he asks and the boys shake their heads. "No, and it would be nice if we could keep that a secret for a while," says Na-ri. "The boys would like to get to know each other in the most normal way possible and I respect that."

Jung-hoon nods. "You are welcome, boys, it is my honor that you have come to visit us," he says as he shakes the boys' hands. "I'm Jung-hoon and this is my wife Haneul and we would like it if you could stay for a few days to hang out with Yoongi and Jungkook and possibly work in the greenhouses." The boys nod enthusiastically and walk with Na-ri to the car to get their backpacks out. "Well guys, have fun and I'll pick you up again in three days."

"Oh, but that's not necessary," Jung-hoon says. "We will bring them to Busan in three days, then we can immediately take Chul back to Daegu. We will also point out to him that he does not say anything further about this."

The boys say goodbye to Na-ri and wave her goodbye. "Come boys," says Jung-hoon, "and I will take you to the greenhouses, where the boys are working. They walk into the greenhouses and Jimin sees all the beautiful flowers and it immediately feels nice. They walk through the paths until they see two hard-working boys busy with large bunches of flowers. They stand still in the path and Jung-hoon clears his throat. "Guys, we have two visitors and the guys turn around and are surprised.

"Taehuyng," Jungkook shouts enthusiastically. "Jimin," Yoongi says softly.