Chapter 12

"Hi guys," Taehuyng calls enthusiastically and Jimin also waves happily at Yoongi and Jungkook, who are still looking surprised. "Guys, give them a tour and then freshen up so you can chat with each other. In the meantime, Haneul and I will arrange the sleeping arrangements. "Sleeping places," Jungkook asks. "Yes," says Haneul. "I said they can sleep here for three nights. Then we have to go to Busan to pick up Chul and then we can immediately drop them off at their grandmother's house. In the meantime, you can get to know each other better in a quiet way." The boys look at each other happily. "Come on, I'll show you the greenhouses," Yoongi says and grabs Jimin by the wrist. Taehuyng and Jungkook walk behind, laughing. Jung-hoon and Haneul look at each other and walk to the exit of the greenhouses to give the boys their privacy.

Yoongi enthusiastically talks about all the types of flowers they grow here and Jimin beams. This is exactly where he feels at home, among all those flowers that smell so good. He could sit here for hours enjoying all the colors and shapes. He looks at Yoongi happily and Yoongi feels his heart skip a beat and looks lovingly at Jimin's enthusiasm for the flowers.

Jungkook sees it and quietly takes Taehuyng to the shop. He would like to show Taehuyng how to make a bouquet with all those different flowers. Taehuyng is impressed and would also like to make a bouquet. Jungkook demonstrates and Taehuyng follows and in the end he has made his own bouquet.

Haneul calls the boys to go freshen up and Taehuyng offers her his bouquet for hospitality. Haneul is pleasantly surprised and ensures that the flowers end up in a beautiful vase. Meanwhile, Jung-hoon is on his way to the greenhouses and sees Yoongi and Jimin working together. He watches it from a distance and gets a warm feeling inside. They are so busy together in their own little world where, without even realizing it, they give each other one loving look after another. He sighs and decides to take the boys out of their bubble. "Um, boys," he calls, "come freshen up, we're going to eat soon." They put down their work and walk with Jung-hoon to the house.

After dinner, Haneul takes the boys upstairs and shows them how she has arranged the sleeping areas. She moved a mattress to Yoongi's room for Jimin and a mattress to Jungkook's room for Taehuyng. "Guys, if you want it differently, that's fine too. Take a look," says Haneul and with those words she walks downstairs. Jung-hoon asks "are you sure it's not weird to have a prince sleep on a mattress," to which Haneul shrugs. "They want to be treated like normal boys, so they just sleep on a mattress on the floor. In the army they will not have a luxury room available and they will normally have to join in with the other soldiers," she says.

"Is that okay or would you rather sleep on the bed," Yoongi asks. "No, it's fine like this," Jimin says. He gets up and sits next to Yoongi on his bed. He looks around his bedroom and looks at his dark colored walls. There are some posters of various rappers hanging here and there and he has some shelves with photo frames with photos of the family on them and a desk with chair and a wardrobe. It is not a large room, but spacious enough for two people to sleep. He looks at Yoongi. "What are we going to do now hyung," Jimin asks. Yoongi looks at him. "We can go for a walk if you want, there is a lake nearby, we could sit there quietly for a while," Yoongi suggests and Jimin nods. They both put on a hoodie, because it is still chilly in the evening, and Yoongi grabs a blanket from the utility room to sit on by the lake.

When they arrive at the lake, they find a quiet spot, where Yoongi lays down the blanket. They both sit down and look over the lake. It's quiet, there aren't many people. "It is always very busy here in the summer, when there is a lot of people swimming here," says Yoongi. "You too," Jimin asks. "Yes, we too. In the past as a family and later often with friends." Jimin looks longingly over the lake. "We never went swimming," Jimin says and his voice sounds a bit sad. "Our parents were always very busy, so they didn't have time for that." Not entirely true, of course, Jimin thinks, but as princes you can't just go everywhere. "Oh, then you missed something," Yoongi says. "It's that it's way too cold now, otherwise I would have thrown you in," he jokes. "But maybe we can go swimming next time," Yoongi says and Jimin's face lights up.

Yoongi looks at him. He had missed Jimin so much these past few days, he is so happy that Jimin is now sitting here next to him and that they will not be disturbed by Soobin. "Jimin," Yoongi says and Jimin looks at him questioningly. "Have you missed me too these past few days?" Jimin turns to Yoongi and looks at him. "Yes, I missed you too," he says and leans his head against Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi puts his arm around him and kisses Jimin's head. Jimin feels the butterflies in his stomach. He turns his head to Yoongi and they look deeply into each other's eyes. Slowly their faces come closer until they finally feel their lips against each other.

At first it is a soft kiss, without movement. But after a while, Yoongi starts moving his lips and Jimin joins in the movement. The kiss becomes more passionate and Jimin now also turns his body towards Yoongi so that he can wrap his arms around Yoongi's neck. Meanwhile, he runs his hands through Yoongi's short hair. Yoongi's hands are on Jimin's waist. Yoongi licks Jimin's bottom lip and he opens his mouth willingly. Yoongi slides his tongue in and tangles with Jimin's tongue. Jimin groans and Yoongi pulls him close. Due to lack of oxygen, they have to break off the kiss. They look at each other, breathing heavily.

"I like you Jimin and I'm glad you were my first kiss," Yoongi says blushing and kisses Jimin's nose, who looks at him in surprise. "I hope that in a year we will be back here and that I can ask you to be my boyfriend." He gives Jimin a kiss on the lips and pulls him into a hug. "I like you too," Jimin says sincerely and enjoys the hug. Together they enjoy the lake, the silence and each other for quite some time. When the sun slowly begins to set, they get up. Yoongi picks up the blanket and folds it. They walk back to the house hand in hand.

Jungkook and Taehuyng are sitting on the bench in front of the house. Taehuyng sits with his back against the armrest and his legs over Jungkook's. Jungkook's hands rest on Taehuyng's legs. When they see Yoongi and Jimin walking hand and hand to the house, they start cheering and Yoongi and Jimin burst into laughter. They sit on the bench with Jungkook and Taehuyng. "Finally," says Taehuyng. "Well indeed," says Jungkook, "it's about time you finally realize that you are in love with each other. The whole barracks probably already knows, because of your amorous looks," Jungkook teases and Yoongi and Jimin look at each other in shock, making Jungkook laugh even harder. "I'm just teasing you," he says. "But I'm glad you found each other, just like Taehuyng and I," he says while looking at Taehuyng with love. Yoongi and Jimin are also happy for them and they enjoy the last part of the sunset together.

The evening is pleasant. A board game is placed on the table and Haneul provides some snacks and something to drink. What a difference from the palace, Jimin thinks. He can't remember the last time he played a game with his mom and dad.

He enjoys it and tries to participate as best he can. In the end, Jungkook is the winner and the game is over. It is now also time to go to bed, because the alarm will go off early the next day and then Jimin and Taehuyng will also have to work hard. The mattresses remain untouched. Both boys decide to sleep in bed with their loved ones. Together they enjoy the warmth of their bodies and soon they all fall into a deep sleep.