Will we tell them?

Bad got home sometime that morning and fell into the bed with a groan.

Skeppy was awake on his phone, relieved to finally have his boyfriend back. "Baby, are you okay?"

"M'fine." Bad yanked the covers up.

Tina and Bagi were asleep in the bed over, so it was really only Skeppy who was awake. Within seconds of laying down, Bad passed out.

Skeppy tucked Bad in, giving his head a little nuzzle like an affectionate dog. Then he got up and went to the bathroom.

Skeppy took a shower and brushed his teeth. Then he added moisture back to his body before spraying cologne. He was feeling energized today despite being up waiting for Bad until he eventually fell asleep. Perhaps it was just the effects of the island making him so optimistic.

Skeppy went back into the main area, Bagi was now awake, rubbing her eyes.

"Morning." Skeppy sat back by the sleeping Bad.

"Oh, good morning. You are up early this day."

"Yeah, so are you."

Bagi yawned. "Yes...well I'm a little anxious."

"Why?"

Bagi fidgeted with the rings on her fingers. "I will apologize to Cellbit today, Tina insisted. I uh...It's sensitive."

"What happened between you and Cellbit?" Skeppy didn't know because he was outside with Bad.

"He is getting marry to Roier and I got upset...I just do not like the relationship. They love one another but...Cellbit is so dependent on Roier. I worry. Last summer he...he stab himself just because he thought Roier might leave. Is not healthy to be so attached to a person."

Skeppy started thinking that was a perfectly solid reason to stab yourself. Then he realized he really was in deep. "He seemed better yesterday. I'm sure the therapy he's doing now has helped."

"Yes, I hope..." Bagi looked at Tina who was still snoring, on Bagi's side of the bed. "I thought I get married first, but I am happy in some ways that Cellbit found a person."

"I'm happy too. Not everyone with an issue can find unconditional love." Skeppy glanced at his sleeping boyfriend. "So...what's the plan for the day?"

"Probably chill, yes? How is Foolish?"

"Oh, I don't know." Skeppy found his phone. "Maybe he left a message in the group chat." Skeppy checked his texts, noting that he had several from his family. He'd need to get around to answering those eventually. "Yikes– he's okay. It was an allergic reaction."

"Oh?" Bagi cringed. "Unfortunate."

"Yeah...that must've been reallllly embarrassing."

🌊🌊🌊

Tina and Bagi ended up taking Valerie and Étoiles out to a frozen yogurt place. Meanwhile, Bad and Skeppy bundled up on the hotel balcony, blissed out.

"This place really is beautiful..." Skeppy admired the waves crashing against the beach. Even the screams of the children on the beach seemed magical somehow.

Bad tightened the blanket around himself. There was a bit of an ocean chill in the air today. "It really is... I'm lucky I get to study here."

Skeppy leaned on the railing. "You and Tina both get to study here."

"Yeah, I'm still so proud of her for winning that competition. I'm glad they let people submit their essays."